Looking for A2SD Testers

Guest Harness

Guest Harness

I wrote an A2SD script for the MetalFroyo ROM, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with any other roms. Based off 4.002.14, if anyone wants to test it (up to 3) post or PM me, and I'll give you the script. Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux - Thanks Malez)

Harness.

Guest Alvan Yap
I wrote an A2SD script for the MetalFroyo ROM, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with any other roms. Based off 4.002.14, if anyone wants to test it (up to 3) post or PM me, and I'll give you the script. Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux - Thanks Malez)

Harness.

how to help you test out?

Guest HustlinDaily

Would it work with stock 4.002.14 with root?

Making sure we are on the same page, is A2SD=Apps2SD (as in ext partition)?

Edited by HustlinDaily

Guest Harness
Would it work with stock 4.002.14 with root?

Making sure we are on the same page, is A2SD=Apps2SD (as in ext partition)?

Correct, and it may. As long as you're busyboxed as well. I'd like you to try it. Make a nandroid backup and PM me if you want to try it.

Harness.

Hi Harness,

what part of Canada r u from??

cheers,

Guest Edward.W

Sorry to interrupt, how can i ebable A2SD in the Liquid Metal ROM? (not with this topic method) :(

I've already created a ext2 parition in my SD card, what's next?

Edited by Edward.W

Guest Harness
Sorry to interrupt, how can i ebable A2SD in the Liquid Metal ROM? (not with this topic method) :(

I've already created a ext2 parition in my SD card, what's next?

It's a relatively long process and I'm not going to type it out. I'm gonna try ironing out a bug and mass releasing it.

Southwest Ontario.

Also, if you want to test it, I'll PM you the link. Let me know.

Harness.

Hi,

you never got back to me with the link. Are you almost done?? I flashed Metal ROM and to be honest I did not like it at all. So. I am back with LCR-F 1.1.2.

cheers

Guest HustlinDaily

It appears his apps2sd script works on Liquid E but not Liquid A1.

Zee, what didn't you like about it? I used it for like a day and found it to be pretty smooth.

Turn off Acer UI (Settings-->Applications-->User Interface-->Android UI).

Also this theme works on FroyoMetal too- http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...s-bar-4-002-14/

Guest Harness

I've been working virtually full time (I've only not worked 1 day this week), and when I'm not at work I've been doing volunteer work so very little work has been done on my part. I'm going to see if Dario can look over the A2SD settings to see if there's a good reason it won't boot on A1.

Harness.

It appears his apps2sd script works on Liquid E but not Liquid A1.

Zee, what didn't you like about it? I used it for like a day and found it to be pretty smooth.

Turn off Acer UI (Settings-->Applications-->User Interface-->Android UI).

Also this theme works on FroyoMetal too- http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...s-bar-4-002-14/

What meant is that i didn't like because it did not have anything special then LCR-F ROM. I liked the functionality of it and it was running smooth for me too. LCR-F has way better UI and add ons. Did you think that battery usage was better then LCR-F???? I am really having issues with battery usage.

Guest Harness
What meant is that i didn't like because it did not have anything special then LCR-F ROM. I liked the functionality of it and it was running smooth for me too. LCR-F has way better UI and add ons. Did you think that battery usage was better then LCR-F???? I am really having issues with battery usage.

Battery usage is better in my v3 beta. We're not going for feature full and zomg like LCR. It's not the direction we're taking with MetalFroyo. We're going for a quick, fully functioning, efficient ROM.

Harness.