Got some problems

Guest tone-fu

Guest tone-fu

Hi Folks,

I've been enjoying my Nexus S but I've had a few problems so far and I wanted to see if they were singular problems or more widespread, so if you don't mind indulging me?

Signal - I've been having all manner of fluctuation with the signal. My Wife's Desire Z, which is also on Orange, is showing a far better reception in all areas, both indoors and out. I've even had a few total drop-outs, where I've had no signal at all, even though my old N900 and the Missus' phone are still showing at least 2 bars.

Wi-Fi - I've found the Wi-Fi signal to be awful. Again, other devices in the household are showing full bars yet the Nexus is showing 1. It's so bad that if I sit next to the router to get full signal, if I turn the device to face away I drop down to 1 or 2 bars. This isn't normal, surely?

Camera - Everything's blurry. Even the faintest hint of movement from a subject and the whole image is a mass of blur. Which is annoying to say the least.

App Issue - This is an extension of the signal problem really. When I go into a game, say, Angry Birds or Squibble, when I come out of the game I have no signal, and it doesn't come back for about 4-5 minutes.

What are your views?

Cheers and Merry Christmas :(

Edited by tone-fu

Guest milko9000

I found wifi to not work at all until I switched channel on my router. Other than that I would say I'm not experiencing any of your issues so maybe you should take it back.

Guest tone-fu
I found wifi to not work at all until I switched channel on my router. Other than that I would say I'm not experiencing any of your issues so maybe you should take it back.

Thanks mate.

EDIT

Oh well, my Nexus S experiment lasted a week but it's gone back now. Another disappointing, incomplete device. Pff.

Edited by tone-fu