DLNA not working...

Guest Squide

I just followed the steps for sharing media files on my Liquid...

But my media player 12 in win7 64bits cant see my liquid...

both my Liquid and my computer are in the same LAN, uPnP enable and no firewall ..

What's wrong.. :(

Guest Morris Lee
I just followed the steps for sharing media files on my Liquid...

But my media player 12 in win7 64bits cant see my liquid...

both my Liquid and my computer are in the same LAN, uPnP enable and no firewall ..

What's wrong.. :(

which rom are you using? because I tried the acerdlna app on pretty much any rom or custom rom, they all worked fine.

Guest Morris Lee
Where I get this app as apk?

Any manuals how to set up dlna-connexion Acer-Win7?

users are not allowed to attach apk's but I remember I extracted from one of the custom ROM zip file. under system/app and you can just install it like any other app. good luck!

users are not allowed to attach apk's but I remember I extracted from one of the custom ROM zip file. under system/app and you can just install it like any other app. good luck!

I tried LS beta froyo and the LCR-F 1.1.2 , both can't be seen on the windows 7's media player 12..

And one more thing, how can I specify which file to share? the app is just too simple...

I wonder if i need to put the music, pictures file in a correct place in order to let the dlna app to share..

Guest Morris Lee
I tried LS beta froyo and the LCR-F 1.1.2 , both can't be seen on the windows 7's media player 12..

And one more thing, how can I specify which file to share? the app is just too simple...

I wonder if i need to put the music, pictures file in a correct place in order to let the dlna app to share..

I think any typical supported android formats will work just fine, when I did it, my pictures, mp3s showed up in Windows Media Player under Windows 7 64bit.

Guest Morris Lee
And pictures/videos from

will they showed up in Nemo for example?

I did not try that, would be cool but acer has not implement media streaming until the new android line products they just announced, so I doubt that it will work that way