White Dell Streak AT&T Locked update to Version 1.5

Guest tmodjhp

Guest tmodjhp

Alright, I've been looking around and reading and I get that the White Dell Streak is different from the others, blech. Problem is, I really want to get DJ_Steve's v1.5 Froyo on there (that is the latest one, right?), but I also use a Mac computer. Is there a tutorial around for all of this step by step?

Guest untrueparadox

u need windows. on a mac, you gotta install windows in order to use that one software. the qdltool or something like that. theres no mac version of it.

Guest tmodjhp

OK, so I need to install windows on my Mac, after that, do I go ahead and attempt to update my Streak, have it brick, and then follow the QDTools or whatever it's called, or do I follow the QDTools setup instructions first? Is there a link to this guide or where the program is?

Guest topshelf95

Just use the qdl tool. Don't even bother with any other steps. qdl will take you straight from stock to 2.2. From there you can go right to Dj_Steves 1.5.1 pretty quick and easy. I think there is a link to the tool on either streakdroid or streaksmart, cant remember which.