Power Off Problem

Guest Wonsanim

Guest Wonsanim

Happy Holidays Guys ;) I need some help I'm Running 2.2 318 BB00 in My AT&T Streak and if I Power off my Streak when I Power On the device I lost My 3G or HSPA signal and also the Wi-Fi ;) and till the moment the only way to have data & wi-fi connection again is after a factory reset and you know guys factory reset hurts :( Some Ideas ;) Thanks Guys ;)

Guest SKYSCRAPER04
Happy Holidays Guys ;) I need some help I'm Running 2.2 318 BB00 in My AT&T Streak and if I Power off my Streak when I Power On the device I lost My 3G or HSPA signal and also the Wi-Fi ;) and till the moment the only way to have data & wi-fi connection again is after a factory reset and you know guys factory reset hurts :( Some Ideas ;) Thanks Guys ;)

try steves 1.5.1.i have dell streak 1.6 from bestbuy and and updated to 1.5.1 and everything works fine....

Guest Wonsanim
try steves 1.5.1.i have dell streak 1.6 from bestbuy and and updated to 1.5.1 and everything works fine....

I'm using now 318 with the Boost Tweaks and works great but without of the tweaks wen turn off and after on no data HSPA(3G) or wifi.