[ROM] [froyo] Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 [2011-01-24] [OLED+TFT]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest Coyote74

I'm going to be mad. I've got a Blade with JJ9 onboard, but i can't make a2sd working. The 4 GB sd card is formatted in 3 GB Fat32 and 1 GB ext3, but the applications don't shift on ext3. Using Titanium Backup i can put them on the fat32 partition, but not on ext3. Also when i install a new app, it don't go direcly on the ext3, but on the internal memory. JJ9 should be compatible with a2sd, but on mine don't work... Why? Where is the problem?

Guest Pelemane
I'm going to be mad. I've got a Blade with JJ9 onboard, but i can't make a2sd working. The 4 GB sd card is formatted in 3 GB Fat32 and 1 GB ext3, but the applications don't shift on ext3. Using Titanium Backup i can put them on the fat32 partition, but not on ext3. Also when i install a new app, it don't go direcly on the ext3, but on the internal memory. JJ9 should be compatible with a2sd, but on mine don't work... Why? Where is the problem?

Why don't you put them to FAT32? It works. Btw you should use Swedish Spring RLS2 instead.

Guest robinhud2010

Enjoying this ROM immensely, but I install so many apps I constantly find I'm out of internal memory and cannot install any more apps even though my memory card is free and I use move2sd enabler. :D

I dunno the best place to post this question but, would it increase my internal storage (and hopefully I can install more apps?) if I partition my sd card to a linux ex2/3 partition? :D

Guest Coyote74
Enjoying this ROM immensely, but I install so many apps I constantly find I'm out of internal memory and cannot install any more apps even though my memory card is free and I use move2sd enabler. :D

I dunno the best place to post this question but, would it increase my internal storage (and hopefully I can install more apps?) if I partition my sd card to a linux ex2/3 partition? :D

It' s like my problem. With JJ9 i can't install apps on ext partition. There is no way. I don't understand if JJ9 supports a2sd or not.

Try to make a ext2/3 partition on your sd card, it's possible that with move2sd it works.

Guest targetbsp

Dunno about ext partition stuff but have you seen this for more internal space? http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...ol-alpha3-gen1/

Guest targetbsp
Is there any way to remove / disable HW AC addon once installed?

Reflash the rom or edit the line debug.sw.hw in build.prop yourself (using root explorer)

Guest mkzee
Reflash the rom or edit the line debug.sw.hw in build.prop yourself (using root explorer)

Thanks targetbsp. I finally decided to try Swedish ROM and just finished installing it though JJ R9 was working a treat before HW addon was installed.

Guest kapsi
Some phone companies "borrows" other companies networks and will show as roaming when it didn't with the stock ROM. In this case you need to replace libcm.so and libril-qc-1.so with the versions from your stock 2.1 ROM. Updates attached for Saunalahti and Yesss.

Is there an edify version of these scripts, because latest versions of clockwork recovery does not support amend scripting anymore?

Guest bignred84

can anyone shed any light on my issue/problem since installing this rom

when I power up or shut down I get a vibrating buzz on the phone

this did not happen on my previous rom

any advice/tips would be appreciated

thanks

Guest Len Ash
can anyone shed any light on my issue/problem since installing this rom

when I power up or shut down I get a vibrating buzz on the phone

this did not happen on my previous rom

any advice/tips would be appreciated

thanks

Froyo feature... not a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bittabola

Ladies and gentlemen!

I am new to custom ROMs and Android world as a whole and I have recently bought the Blade with JJ rls9 installed on it. I have some questions about the ROM:

1. What homescreen app does it use? Is it Launcher Pro, another similar launcher or a custom development?

2. What lockscreen app does it use? Is it from the Market or custom?

3. What dialer app does it use? Is it from the Market or custom?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grey.fox

Hi, I'm new to this so sorry if im being a bit stupid...

I recently flashed JJRLS9 onto my ZTE blade using clockwork recovery, and everything works fine, I love the rom, however when it comes to charging it stays idle and wont charge the phone! :mellow:

Any ideas or help?

Thanks!

Guest shaahs

I've installed this recently, and whilst it's very nice, I've noticed a huge amount of data being downloaded to my phone that I can't explain. Every day for the last week, the phone has downloaded 20-60MB worth, and I can't think of anything that I've downloaded or any app that I have on there that would warrant this level of data consumption.

I have installed RadioOpt Traffic Monitor, and what it shows me is that for the last few days, most of the traffic comes from android.uid.phone:1001.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, what can I do about it?

Guest robinhud2010
Hi, I'm new to this so sorry if im being a bit stupid...

I recently flashed JJRLS9 onto my ZTE blade using clockwork recovery, and everything works fine, I love the rom, however when it comes to charging it stays idle and wont charge the phone! :unsure:

Any ideas or help?

Thanks!

Wipe both data and system and reflash the ROM.

I've installed this recently, and whilst it's very nice, I've noticed a huge amount of data being downloaded to my phone that I can't explain. Every day for the last week, the phone has downloaded 20-60MB worth, and I can't think of anything that I've downloaded or any app that I have on there that would warrant this level of data consumption.

I have installed RadioOpt Traffic Monitor, and what it shows me is that for the last few days, most of the traffic comes from android.uid.phone:1001.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, what can I do about it?

Try turning off background data in Settings>Accounts & sync settings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest saivychawla

wat is the difference between Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 image.zip and Japanese Jellyfish RLS9

its given that Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 is 108 MB 1st option but download size is 77MB

Guest k0zmic
wat is the difference between Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 image.zip and Japanese Jellyfish RLS9

its given that Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 is 108 MB 1st option but download size is 77MB

It says the Image is to repartation and install.

Besides this ROM is defunct IMO.

Guest Len Ash

ever heard of zip files?