Acer Screen Repair Guide and part source

Guest Morris Lee

Guest Morris Lee

Acer Liquid Service Manual - This includes all the instructions on how to disassemble the phone properly

Acer Liquid screen(ebay) - This one is reported to work (Thanks MrVanes!)

Note to all, I have not tried this, but I hope this help everyone, bookmark it if you ever does come to a broken screen, you know how to fix it.

Happy New Year!

Morris Lee

Guest jnemeth
I certainly hope no one will need it, but I am even thinking that I might need it eventually :s

Unfortunately I already need it. :(

The phone was abt 2 weeks old or so, it was fallen onto the table in front of me (approx. 20 cm of flying, not more) and arriving on top left corner. Few pixels died and it is still sensitive. If I push the screen or the back of the phone there, liquid is visible to flow into that corner than slowly goes back. In some cases pixels become green there and this disappear slowly...

Well, I can use it and I get used to this right now but I think about a replacement. I already started to dissemble previously but without manual I stopped, I had no chance. Now I probably will give a try again.

On the other hand I'm pretty disappointed about this quality, my Nokias before felt a much more and from much higher and nothing happened, really. This was a fall on the damned table in front of me... ;)

Guest HustlinDaily

Thanks Morris. Need this (dropped it a couple of months ago and top right corner of screen is messed up. Phone is still usable but it doesn't look too great).

Guest Morris Lee
If this fixes the screen jumping issue and the axis inversion then I'll get one too :(

Haha, I don't think so, it is the original part, which has the same issue I assume

Maybe we need this stickied eh? How do we do that?