[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Natikill
The theme is only the menu's and things in the status bar (colours, circle battery, etc)

You need to install your own clock widget, wallpaper, and icon sets in addition to the theme to make it look like the screenshots.

I know...but the problem is that the menu doesnt change....the things in the status bar (colours, circle battery, etc) changed. Also the wallpaper! But there is NO NEW MENU OR NEW WIDGET!!!!!

Edited by Natikill

Guest popoyaya

Here's a semi-transparent version of the HTC Blackboard Dock with browser icon instead of that easel thingy...

post-775546-1295241157_thumb.png

Edited by popoyaya

Guest IronDoc

@Frankish, KK has signed everything now. Do we still use the same themes or do they need to be signed? I wasn't sure if you'd stopped signing them when KK did.

Guest Frankish
@Frankish, KK has signed everything now. Do we still use the same themes or do they need to be signed? I wasn't sure if you'd stopped signing them when KK did.

These are test signed. Has KK test signed his or platform signed?

These are test signed. Has KK test signed his or platform signed?

Signed everthing connected to framework-res.apk, Contacts.apk and Mms.apk with AOSP platform certs. This makes life eaiser for themers.

This was in the changelog of RLS8 from KK...

Guest Frankish

Ok my themes will still work however Nandroid will not work due to different signatures. Only issue is Nandroid restore, you will need to Restore Nandroid, flash stock theme and let system boot. Then reflash a theme.

Otherwise the themes are fine. Once i have worked out all my minor niggles with the refreshed versions for Pauls rom then i will port them over here including the platform signing to fix nandroid restore.

I won't work on these themes again until i'm happy with them completely for 1 rom. Currently Pauls. Sorry guys but takes time.

Ok my themes will still work however Nandroid will not work due to different signatures. Only issue is Nandroid restore, you will need to Restore Nandroid, flash stock theme and let system boot. Then reflash a theme.

Otherwise the themes are fine. Once i have worked out all my minor niggles with the refreshed versions for Pauls rom then i will port them over here including the platform signing to fix nandroid restore.

I won't work on these themes again until i'm happy with them completely for 1 rom. Currently Pauls. Sorry guys but takes time.

No problem mate, take your time and thank you for your great work with these themes ;)

Could you give hint/fix/something to get timestamp to show ":" instead of ".", dot looks just fugly :f

edit: atleast on slate -theme it shows "."

Edited by Quu

Guest myzombo

Im pretty new to android and zte blade, whats the name of the big clock widget on that homescreens on page 1 ?

nice themes btw, are they updated to JJ RLS8 ?

Guest Pelemane
Im pretty new to android and zte blade, whats the name of the big clock widget on that homescreens on page 1 ?

nice themes btw, are they updated to JJ RLS8 ?

That clock is Fancy Widget and themes arent updated yet

Guest Frankish

They will work on RLS8. However Nandroid restore wont work without extra steps detailed in post 1. Also i will get around to redoing the themes for this rom with platform signing (fixed nandroid restore etc) i'm almost at a place i am happy with the themes on Pauls rom. Switching them over to this rom will be the easiest part.

Hi do you reckon its possible to skin the mms.apk to black and green style gingerbread?

also i have seen this kinda done on xda but you have to use adb is there a way of flashing a zip instead?

Guest yadabwoy

Some mods of above themes...

Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod

bluegingerbread1.pngbluegingerbread2.png

Download Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod

Notes: The clock is Fancy Widget Pro. The dock is the HTC Blackboard one which i will upload if requested.

Gingerbread Circle Mod

screenshot14w.png

Download Gingerbread Circle Mod

Download Gingerbread Circle Mod with Black Menu's

Gingerbread Thin Circle Mod

screenshot15i.png

Download Gingerbread Thin Circle Mod

Download Gingerbread Thin Circle Mod with Black Menu's

love the look of that blue gingerbread theme anyway you could upload one that looks identeical ;) ,, please

Guest Rotmann

Hi Frankish, I know you are not supporting these themes at the moment, just out of curiosity, KK released two framework_res.zip to allow the ROMs based on the japanese release to dim the light more (because compared to the chinese release, it was brighter). If these are applied, your themes won't work, will they? See posts 2734 and 2735 here. Thanks.

Guest Frankish

Hmm...if i base the reworked themes (when i get around to them) on the framework with chinese levels do you think any users would mind? I will never support multiple versions for mods like that.

Maybe just the one version with chinese levels then?

Guest veehexx
Sweet! GingerBredBlack+SuperCircle working like a charm on "JJ RLS8" in a TFT SF

i'm on JJ rls8 also, and using GB+black menu works fine (so far so good after 5mins ;)) - OLED SF.

Guest tomc_lufc

Thanks for the themes, they are brilliant! ;)

Maybe just the one version with chinese levels then?

I think thats a good suggestion.

Edited by tomc_lufc

Guest gameSTICKER

Elegant Steel doesn't on my JJ6 :lol: this is what happens:

- phone starts as usual

- high cpu usage right after boot (and slow UI)

- statusbar shows the first few icons, after that it freezes (only the ststusbar freezes) so whatever icon/notification was there will stay there like that and doesn't update. cant drag it down too

- phone restarts after 2 mins or so

- all steps repeats

So far tried delvik wipe and cache wipe, didnt help. Other themes work fine.

EDIT

- DesireSlate works

- Gingerbread works

Edited by gameSTICKER

Guest logigamer

hello,

Possible to have on JJ below Theme?

Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle

is for Modaco rom, and I know that Blue Gingerbread is for JJ but WITHOUT Thin Circle...

thank you :lol:

Guest gameSTICKER
hello,

Possible to have on JJ below Theme?

Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle

is for Modaco rom, and I know that Blue Gingerbread is for JJ but WITHOUT Thin Circle...

thank you :lol:

You can do it yourself :)

1. Download the blue gingerbread theme
  2. Extract framework-res.apk from the zip
  3. Goto http://circle.glx.nl/
  4. Select the icons you want to include, you can also fine tune them
  5. Upload framework-res.apk when prompted
  6. Your framework-res.apk will be updated with thin circle icons
  7. Add the apk back to zip and flash as usual

Happy cooking :)

Guest Frankish
You can do it yourself :lol:
  1. Download the blue gingerbread theme
  2. Extract framework-res.apk from the zip
  3. Goto http://circle.glx.nl/
  4. Select the icons you want to include, you can also fine tune them
  5. Upload framework-res.apk when prompted
  6. Your framework-res.apk will be updated with thin circle icons
  7. Add the apk back to zip and flash as usual
Happy cooking :)

circle.glx.nl does not like my framework files. Probably because i butchered them. Probably won't work. :)