Facebook games on 2.2 Official Streak?

Guest dancemb

Guest dancemb

I remember a while back someone had a video, playing the Facebook games on his Streak that had flash enabled.

I logged onto Facebook through my phone last night, and was quite disappointed with it showing me the mobile facebook page, with none of the games showing as a normal PC would do!

Does anyone know the way to get the games to work on the streak? The screen size is perfect, it has flash enabled etc. I have tried a few ways, and failed miserably at every turn!

Please Help me out someone!!! :(

Guest jmhalder
I logged onto Facebook through my phone last night, and was quite disappointed with it showing me the mobile facebook page, with none of the games showing as a normal PC would do!

in the bar where you type the URL, type "about:debug" without the quotes, hit "Go", you'll probably think nothing happened, it doesn't give you any indication that it has... now hit menu > settings > UAString (at the bottom), select "Desktop" (even if its selected already, just select it), now you should be able to load up the FULL version of any site, this is a AWESOME hidden feature.

Edited by jmhalder