scrolling is jerky - how to reduce?

Guest gatch

hello

I noticed something on my acer liquid ...

when I slide my finger very lightly on the home screen or menus, scrolling is jerky ... elements move all the 4 or 5 pixels ... which is not very nice ...

is there a manipulation to do to have a scroll worthy of an iPhone (or an S or htc galaxy desired)??

up....

nobody have seen it?

slide your finger to scroll through a menu but very very slowly ... the menu changes but stutters a few pixels

Edited by gatch

I havent notice it before, now as I can see, you´re right :unsure:

But it is not problem for me B)

I think our touchscreen has lower resolution than iphone or etc.- try to download for ex. Multitouch Vis test ant it is the same - each/slowest movement is cca 5px...

Guest koudelka
I think it is HW limitation...So you can´t...

it should be possible to write some animation in framework to make this HW limitation not noticeable(if it is HW limitation, it might be android). Similar to how smoothscrolling works in firefox and other browsers

Guest split2th

Wow, when I first read this I though maybe you're crazy or something is wrong with your phone. But, if you scroll slow enough you can see the display jump a few pixels at a time, lol. Don't have a fix for this, but I have a feeling if you could make the phone scroll one pixel at a time it would slow down scrolling overall.

Wow, when I first read this I though maybe you're crazy or something is wrong with your phone. But, if you scroll slow enough you can see the display jump a few pixels at a time, lol. Don't have a fix for this, but I have a feeling if you could make the phone scroll one pixel at a time it would slow down scrolling overall.

Ahhhh im not crazy :unsure:

someone find a solution??