Gameloft HD games on Blade

Guest tukang pda

Guest tukang pda

guys, i've tried two new gameloft hd games. It's the realfootball 2011 and spiderman total mayhem. The realfootball was incredible. It run smoothly despite the intro was bad. But unfortunately, the spiderman didn't work out. It shows the intro and then poof! back to home screen.

I'm wondering if anyone got the same problem as mine, and maybe somebody tried all gameloft new HD game so they could share what's working what's not. It'll be cool if you share it here, cheers

Guest Shadey1
guys, i've tried two new gameloft hd games. It's the realfootball 2011 and spiderman total mayhem. The realfootball was incredible. It run smoothly despite the intro was bad. But unfortunately, the spiderman didn't work out. It shows the intro and then poof! back to home screen.

I'm wondering if anyone got the same problem as mine, and maybe somebody tried all gameloft new HD game so they could share what's working what's not. It'll be cool if you share it here, cheers

I tried the spidy one, I was really excited it got through the intro then bombed, same thing splinter cell HD. Seems the blade can't pull it off.

I also get some serious slow down on Angry birds every so often.

Guest tukang pda
I tried the spidy one, I was really excited it got through the intro then bombed, same thing splinter cell HD. Seems the blade can't pull it off.

I also get some serious slow down on Angry birds every so often.

i changed the vm size into 32m and it smoothens the realfootball intro. very smooth! haven't try spiderman yet..

are you sure you are playing the HD version of real football? because i tried it and it did not work for me, what is the version number?

I have assassins creed altairs chronicles, works great, but its not the HD version, unless it is but doesnt say it is on the main menu or something cause it looks good to me :s

Guest tukang pda

umm i think the intro is quite HD. i'm not sure the game is hd or not, since our blade doesn't support 720p yet. dunno what version.

btw, has anyone tried shrek kart?

Guest madnav

im using JellyFish 2.2 slb2 (non-overclocked)

App2sd with ext2 partition = 512MB , cache = 64MB

still have to fiddle with VM

can play the following Gameloft games without any issues:-

Asphalt 5

Rel Football 2011

Tom Clancy's HAWX

Assassin's Creed

If there are versions compatible to different phones, get the one that is compatible with HTC Desire, that is what has been working fine with my blade.

Lets Golf 2 could not be started after downloading game data though..

did not try other Gameloft games yet as they did not interest me much :unsure:

Edited by madnav

Hmm.. I fancy the look of some of the Gameloft games, but as there arent any demos or minimum specifications listed I was a bit reluctant to plump for any of them.

I might try out Dungeon Hunter... How have people found Gameloft - if their games don't work, will they give refunds etc?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yoshidee

Is it normal for ZTE to run gameloft games better on 2.1 Eclair, than on 2.2 JJ RLS8 or FLB r6?

I'm confused, because all of the Youtubers who uploaded movies about these games were running Blade on 2.2 Froyo...

I'd be grateful for responds.

Guest targetbsp
Is it normal for ZTE to run gameloft games better on 2.1 Eclair, than on 2.2 JJ RLS8 or FLB r6?

I'm confused, because all of the Youtubers who uploaded movies about these games were running Blade on 2.2 Froyo...

I couldn't even get Dungeon Hunter to load on 2.1! Never mind be better.

I have to say that games in general run a a lot better on 2.2 - but I don't have any gameloft stuff. I only had (and now don't have) dungeon hunter when they gave it away.

Guest yoshidee

That's weird...

Sometimes when i rotate my phone, Dungeon hunter runs perfectly, but it happens once in a while (1/100...) I would appreciate if someone help me.

Edited by yoshidee

Guest Rotmann

How about searching before uselessly opening a new topic and contributing to the fragmentation of the forum? You have also posted your question in another topic, why should you open a new topic with the same question?

Edited by Rotmann

Guest Phoenix Silver

i'm sure you even haven't tried

games are unplayable in 2.1 (have tried might and magic VI : one frame every 3 secs)

with an old 2.2 rom (was paul's alpha 2) not overclocked not ui accelerated game ran very smoothly

Guest yoshidee

I've tried Asphalt 5 and Dungeon Hunter (Gangstar was lagging like hell, that's true). The fact is that on stock rom they were running maybe not that great, but they were still playable. Now on 2.2 JJ RLS8 (or FLB r6) these two games are like your M&M (btw. i'll check it).

@Rotmann

Yeah, thanks for help...

Guest targetbsp

I find the Modaco R11 better for games. JJ7 sped up two games that the stock 2.1 struggled with for me: Tower Raiders and Leave Devil Alone. Modaco runs those fast and also speeds up two other games that ran horribly on JJ7: Worms and Mechanics Touch v2

But as I said earlier... I can't comment on the gameloft titles as I don't have any.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest yoshidee

I've started discussion because I was 'disturbed' about this, that my games are working perfectly SOMETIMES when I rotate/hold upside-down my phone etc. People were writing that 2.2 Froyo is the only solution to play these, but on my ZTE 2.1 beats it, so what's going on? It's weird that my handset reacts different than ppl's ones in the net.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm... i've been thinking and I have done my research. Gameloft doesn't have ZTE BLADE in any of their mobile section so they need to add it.

Also, is their any sort of way to play games from gameloft in zte blade.. like rooting it or anything to play games that are designed for samsung gaxy s or htc desire.. hd.. ect.

For example games like modern combat 2 black pegasus, i'm sure you can play it in zte blade..

And you don't need anything special, or extra. Because ZTE BLAde has multi touch, and it has many more...

Edited by Tahsin

Guest nvidiax

Unfortunately the blade doesn't really have the power to play those games at their best. Thats why they don't put it on their website.

Umm... i've been thinking and I have done my research. Gameloft doesn't have ZTE BLADE in any of their mobile section so they need to add it.

Also, is their any sort of way to play games from gameloft in zte blade.. like rooting it or anything to play games that are designed for samsung gaxy s or htc desire.. hd.. ect.

For example games like modern combat 2 black pegasus, i'm sure you can play it in zte blade..

And you don't need anything special, or extra. Because ZTE BLAde has multi touch, and it has many more...

Unfortunately the blade doesn't really have the power to play those games at their best. Thats why they don't put it on their website.

But I have 2.2 froyo. >.< And loads of games work amazing on it!!! So they have to give guys like us a chance... it's not fair. ='[ Now I wish I had a different phone.

Guest shadowninty
But I have 2.2 froyo. >.< And loads of games work amazing on it!!! So they have to give guys like us a chance... it's not fair. ='[ Now I wish I had a different phone.

cheapest ARM Cortex phone is like 2.5 times the price of the Blade

seems perfectly fair to me

If someone could just give me the names of games that actually works on zte blade.

(I'm not asking for apk files, just the names for the games that actually work on it)

Thanks.

Guest Phoenix Silver
If someone could just give me the names of games that actually works on zte blade.

(I'm not asking for apk files, just the names for the games that actually work on it)

Thanks.

i'm playing might and magic VI works fine on froyo

but there is already a topic for games in blade suggest you go in it

Edited by Phoenix Silver