LauncherPro/ADW slow

Guest 3shirts

Guest 3shirts

On my Nexus One I had bought LauncherPro Plus and been using it for months, love it.

Sadly on the Gingerbready S it seems to be noticably more laggy than the standard launcher and this is also true of ADW launcher, even with non-live wallpapers. Is this just me or do others find this too? I am hoping it is just becasue they have not been updated for 2.3 yet and I know LauncherPro is undergoing a full rewrite that is due soon so maybe this will make it better but I thought I'd see if other people have tried these alternative lanchers and found the same experience

Guest 3shirts

I did. It was the same as the free version. They are ok on the home screens etc but the app drawer is just super slick on stock and the alternatives are all noticably stickier.

Good to know it isn't just me though. I'm happy to wait for them to update for 2.3

• 1 month later...
Guest mariothecat
On my Nexus One I had bought LauncherPro Plus and been using it for months, love it.

Sadly on the Gingerbready S it seems to be noticably more laggy than the standard launcher and this is also true of ADW launcher, even with non-live wallpapers. Is this just me or do others find this too? I am hoping it is just becasue they have not been updated for 2.3 yet and I know LauncherPro is undergoing a full rewrite that is due soon so maybe this will make it better but I thought I'd see if other people have tried these alternative lanchers and found the same experience

Try Zeam, it works fine on my Nexus, no visible lag.