Technika skin *** UPDATED ! ***

Guest Jay-z2k

Guest awarner [MVP]

Very nice I have this now cheers :)

One thing I noticed is that above the appointment bar there is a blank bar

that when you click on it takes you to appointments as well?

Nice one Jay-z2k!

More great stuff. It would probably be your best yet, but...

I do prefer to see a few more of the applications I've just used though, else it isn't really that useful.

If you could tweak it a little...

:)

Cheers

Marc

I do prefer to see a few more of the applications I've just used though, else it isn't really that useful.  

If you could tweak it a little...

Okay having has a look, it is a bit more than just a tweak to get what I want! :shock:

Ah well back to 'Iris Green'

Cheers

Marc

Guest Saracen

Jay-z2k,

Great theme again. Just one bug/quirk. The highlight of the messages plugin is opposite to the others. ie. when messages are highlighted, it is light on dark. For the other plugins, dark on light. Not sure if this is intended.

Guest Jay-z2k

Thanx everybody

To install a hme theme copy the hme file in the IPSM/WINDOWS/START MENU/ACCESSOIRIES in your SPV then go to your spv, click PROGRAMS ... MORE ... MORE ... ACCESOIRIES and execute the hme file (note that the file auto destruct after installation)

Guest Dr. Ralph

Hey Jay Z - great update :)

What happened to the french site "smartphony.org" where you used to put your new themes ?

Now you only put them out here on the Modaco forum....... :shock:

I must again say that it's really nice of you to put both the appointments AND the "ALL day events" on this theme.

I now switch between your also great "Plast x" theme and this one - both are great.....what's your own favorite theme by the way :?:

Guest Jay-z2k

To install a hme file see below in this post

What happened to the french site "smartphony.org" where you used to put your new themes ?

...what's your own favorite theme by the way  :?:

Well the smartphony's webmaster is gone to a microsoft meeting for this week, so the skins section will be updated ... today ;)

my own favorite theme ? well I like them all because I spent many time on (that's right the last one is a bit more realistic and I'm more satisfied with the result :) ...) But I like skins from other guys too, espacially O909's ones.

Guest awarner [MVP]
Can you expalin to me being a new kid on the old block, how do i use *.hme file on the SPV.

Thanks

Place the file on your staorage card ie in a folder called Backrounds.

Then with all-explorer or Smart explorer (if you phones unlocked)

locate the file and run, the file will now install for you.

Have fun.

• 1 year later...
Guest yudhi_96
Technika_shot.gif

Download

Enjoy ! :D

Added : icons description text

Do not forget to uninstall previous version

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I try to install your skins, however when I try to remove, it can't be removed, and in the uninstall box, your skin name is still exist, can you tell me how to remove the name from the uninstall list?

Thank's