Any chance for stock 318 notification bar/icons with Steve 1.5.2?

Guest jii

I really love steve's 1.5.2 but the notification bar/color is hard to read, the battery percentage is too small.

I also happen to love the stock 318's notification bar/icons/color scheme (esp. the addition of H icon on top of 3G and E, switches depending on my connections) + Gopu's battery circle percentage tweak.

Gopu, any change we can have this combinations? I bet a lot of folks would love to see this too. Is there anything I can provide you?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

For now, I use Gopu's Battery Percentage for Steve's 1.5.1 on top of 1.5.2 and I got the older (1.5.1) status bar back w/ battery circle %. I am good for now, thanks Gopu for that!

I am still curious if we can get the above request w/ Stock 318 notification bar/icons/color scheme w/ the additional H icon on top of 3G & E icons?

Edited by jii

Guest BETTEROFTWOEVlLS
I really love steve's 1.5.2 but the notification bar/color is hard to read, the battery percentage is too small.

I also happen to love the stock 318's notification bar/icons/color scheme (esp. the addition of H icon on top of 3G and E, switches depending on my connections) + Gopu's battery circle percentage tweak.

Gopu, any change we can have this combinations? I bet a lot of folks would love to see this too. Is there anything I can provide you?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

For now, I use Gopu's Battery Percentage for Steve's 1.5.1 on top of 1.5.2 and I got the older (1.5.1) status bar back w/ battery circle %. I am good for now, thanks Gopu for that!

I am still curious if we can get the above request w/ Stock 318 notification bar/icons/color scheme w/ the additional H icon on top of 3G & E icons?

You can get the H icon back by using Root Explorer to edit the build.prop file under system and adding the line:

ro.build.FEATURE_HSPA_DATA_ICON=1

I do this as well as change the date order, set it to pick apps from the US, and adjust the LCD density with each update from Dj_Steve as it's just a personal preference of mine.

You can get the H icon back by using Root Explorer to edit the build.prop file under system and adding the line:

ro.build.FEATURE_HSPA_DATA_ICON=1

I do this as well as change the date order, set it to pick apps from the US, and adjust the LCD density with each update from Dj_Steve as it's just a personal preference of mine.

Thank you for the information!! I will make the changes.

Guest nanostreak
Thank you for the information!! I will make the changes.

Perfect! All annoying bright green is gone! Circular battery meter, black indicators as 1.5.1 are back.

I had not changed my baseband coming from 1.5.1 (130500-US).

Very nice ROM.