[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

Guest vikings123
wich theme are u using ?

Nothing special. Just the default one with a photo taken by Liquid as wall paper.

But USB storage is not so stable. 1 out of 5 was not accessible. Needed to reboot to get access to SD.

Guest vikings123
Nothing special. Just the default one with a photo taken by Liquid as wall paper.

But USB storage is not so stable. 1 out of 5 was not accessible. Needed to reboot to get access to SD.

My SD was screwed and lost more than 2 GB photos taken by Liquid. :D

Guest HustlinDaily
Stock_app2sd_V4

now it is possible do "adb remount"

Okay stupid questions probably but really want to know before flashing this ROM.

a) Can you enable through Malez? (ie would Apps+Dalvik2SD work?)

:D Does this work with the overclock kernel on the first page? (and which would would I have to flash first if it matters)

Thanks in advance.

Guest sundawg

alrite i need to know here few things before i go ahead with flashing this rom

1) which is the best rom outta this 3 by lgcmm a)t&l gingerbread 1.4 :D v0.3d.14 andoid n acer c) lan 2 only android ui ,my question is which gives better performace & battery life for daily use

2) should i install oc boot v4 by keera immediately after my fresh flash and is it mandatory to install oc boot,sorry noob question but what diff does it make if i flash oc boot?

3)should i install app2sd before flashin oc boot or i can flash it later.

4) can i flash it on lcrf-2 after wipe complete sd dalvik cache n cache with battery stats?

All your help is really appreciated thanks again for 'em amazing developers for liquid and also thanks to Lgcmm

Guest simoneser

1) T&L gingerbread 1.4 is IMHO the best, i don't use Acer UI so the android n acer version is useless for me, and I love Gingerbread style :D

2) You can overclock the CPU with the OC boot.img to higher freqs -> faster, but higher battery drain

3) Apps2sd is integrated in OC boot

4) Don't know, make a nandroid first

Edited by simoneser

I applyed the app2sd patch in first page (without any OC) and it seems not working. When I use titanium backup it indicate me no app in the a2sd space. With all my app I have now 76MB free in the interne memory of the phone.

I made a partionning and format via the recovery and all seems to be fine.

Could you please tell me what's wrong or what I made bad?

I applyed the app2sd patch in first page (without any OC) and it seems not working. When I use titanium backup it indicate me no app in the a2sd space. With all my app I have now 76MB free in the interne memory of the phone.

I made a partionning and format via the recovery and all seems to be fine.

Could you please tell me what's wrong or what I made bad?

Have you moved the app on ext partition via malez recovery?

Guest mail001

Very good work Keera!

Is possible to have the standard 768 clock version added to the V5 zip?

In this way who aren't intrest to OC can have new kernel features.

Have you moved the app on ext partition via malez recovery?

Yes now I read you answer it's better :D

Is it necessary to do this all the time we install an app? I thought it was automatic.

Now I have 115MB Free and 40MB in less in the a2sd in titanium backup. Do you think it's ok?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Guest Probie wan kenobi
Yes It will be cool for those who don't over clock their liquid (like me)

If you flash the overclocked kernel and set default frequency through setcpu, do not you obtain the same result?

Guest mail001
If you flash the overclocked kernel and set default frequency through setcpu, do not you obtain the same result?

Yes, is the same but not KIS (keep it simple) ;-)

Moreover, in case of boot loop with OC 883 (unlikely but not impossible) there is no way to set SetCPU.

Guest Probie wan kenobi
Yes, is the same but not KIS (keep it simple) ;-)

Moreover, in case of boot loop with OC 883 (unlikely but not impossible) there is no way to set SetCPU.

I haven't thought it at all...:-D Thanks for the explanation!

Guest Delnar_Ersike
Is there any way to safely determine what level of OC i can use? I'm running, the 921 kernel atm with no problems so far.

Trial and error: disable SetCPU's (or whatever OC app you use) "Set on Boot" flag, flash the boot.img that has the highest possible overclock, and incrementally test each frequency (note that you should give the frequencies a ~15 minute test to see if they really are stable). If a frequency is proven to be stable, go the next one, and then the one after that, and so on and so forth. The device will reboot if the frequency you set is unstable, and since "Set on Boot" is disabled, the device will reboot with the factory frequencies enabled (245-768). You can safely re-enable the "Set on Boot" flag once you've confirmed the highest frequency your device can run on. SetCPU also has a failsafe if "Set on Boot" is enabled when at an unstable frequency, in case you forget to disable it while testing frequencies (by booting into recovery, mounting the SD via USB, and creating a specifically named file on your SD card).