Finally OUT Android2.2.1 Working Flowlessly...

Guest rajapandian

Guest spy1983

Well according to 4pda, Quarx stopped developing this ROM so we have to find another good coder to continue this... Lets find one and make this ROM stable...

Guest kokomataengu
no because, so long as you have sync set up properly, your contacts are stored in your Google account.

the funny thing is, i saved my contacts on my sim card and yet somehow it managed to get wiped clean...

Guest despotovski01
would psx4droid be able to run on gt540 now?

PSX4Droid can run even on 2.1, but since the Optimus has resistive touchscreen, multi-touch isn't supported, so there's no point using it.

Guest kyuuketsuki
Either put your phone into fastboot (power off, hold camera + press power) then connect to pc, do "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" "fastboot reboot"

Or copy recovery.img to root of sd card and in terminal emulater app on phone type "su" then "flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img" "reboot"

I tried the first option, everything seemed to write ok, but the phone wouldn't boot into recovery. I've now tried the second method and i get write errors saying out of memory. I have plenty of room available on the phone. Help?

Guest fishears
I tried the first option, everything seemed to write ok, but the phone wouldn't boot into recovery. I've now tried the second method and i get write errors saying out of memory. I have plenty of room available on the phone. Help?

If you flashed successfully using fastboot then you have recovery installed now. Make sure you are doing this:

Turn your phone off.

While keeping the home button pressed,, briefly press power.

You should see white LG logoi

Still keep home pressed

Phone enters recovery...