Orange San Francisco water damage

Guest iroid

bedroom radiator decided to take a leak on my 2 week old SF, removed the battery and sim card out and put it in the airing cupboard for a few hours. The screen misted up and there was water around the edges. Decided to take it appart to completely dry it out, put it back together and the phone switched on as normal, then the volume bar appeared and it appeared to volume + even tho no buttons where being pressed. Turned off and back on again same problem. Decided to take it appart again to check that volume button wasnt stuck, put it back together and now cant get passed green man. The phone is not showing when plugged into PC. Tryed plugging it in to new windows 7 laptop and it shows Fastboot interface (Google USB) installed and ready to use.

Any ideas greatly appreciated and Happy New Year

The phone has been unlocked, and rooted using universal androot and orange apps etc removed using titanium backup

Guest Ricksy75

try a hairdryer on low setting to get rid of remaining moisture, there is probably water in the switches causing shorts and under components so if hair dryer doesnt work sometimes a non conductive moisture repellant like wd40 might help, get as much off then heat up again with hairdryer, this is a technique i used on pcb's, doesnt always work but 40-50% it helps, otherwise are you insured??, good luck. i accept no responsibility for further damage to your phone regards.