headset controls

Guest furryfrog

Guest furryfrog

So I've had some issues version to version on whether or not my stock earphone controls will work with music. Currently on 1.5.2 and doesn't work. Holding down does trigger voice dial, but no pause or double click for next song. Btw, using doubletwist currently (miui was slow , portrait only, and has no useful settings configuration. - like headset control). Also, tried to control default music app to no avail.

Side note - it seemed in an earlier post that iPhone headsets work? Can someone confirm the 4 conductors on the 1/8" jack are mapped the same.

Guest stinky817

AFAIK it's an industry standard for where the conductors are on the jacks. along with spacing and everything. the only reason that i say that is because how would one device be capable of using different branded headsets and vice versa?

So I've had some issues version to version on whether or not my stock earphone controls will work with music. Currently on 1.5.2 and doesn't work. Holding down does trigger voice dial, but no pause or double click for next song. Btw, using doubletwist currently (miui was slow , portrait only, and has no useful settings configuration. - like headset control). Also, tried to control default music app to no avail.

Side note - it seemed in an earlier post that iPhone headsets work? Can someone confirm the 4 conductors on the 1/8" jack are mapped the same.