ZTE BLADE series-Froyo kernel(2.6.32) source code

Guest agpoli

Guest JBSCARFACE

Now we get 2.2 with quadrant scores 2000+++

:unsure:

All you need to do just flash the source! B) :angry: :o :D

Edited by JBSCARFACE

Guest isambard
And if you didn't understand any of that.. why are you compiling a kernel? :unsure:

i'm just downloading and compiling to benchmark my new machine! :angry: B)

Guest dadashi
Now we get 2.2 with quadrant scores 2000+++

:unsure:

All you need to do just flash the source! B) :angry: :o :D

please no faking and doubling scores....

Guest robot1000
I agree. Everyone should get on github once Jon_V gives the go ahead, fork it, fix stuff and merge into upstream B)

And if you didn't understand any of that.. why are you compiling a kernel? :unsure:

I'd love to get involved and help

Are there any instructions for newbies?

I cant wait to see an online kitchen ROM using this kernel :unsure: I moved to JJ recently and found Pauls to be more stable O.o Unexpected, probably just my setup but there ya go.

Guest fonix232

I know you don't like requests, but I would like to have one. Not a big thing, I want proper NAT table management, so I can use school wifi with TransProxy :unsure:

Guest Meizirkki

W00tf they kept their promise! :unsure:

Lets's see how this builds.

I'm also eager to test your kernels on my TFT / 5mp Blade. Do we have IRC?

I know you don't like requests, but I would like to have one. Not a big thing, I want proper NAT table management, so I can use school wifi with TransProxy :unsure:

I think you should be able to enable this from the terminal on your phone with the classic " echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward" command as a superuser. (if this issue is what i believe it to be)

Guest fonix232
I think you should be able to enable this from the terminal on your phone with the classic " echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward" command as a superuser. (if this issue is what i believe it to be)

The stock 2.1 kernel does not have NAT support libraries installed, so it can not be enabled sadly :S

TransProxy returns with error no NAT library found or something similar (problem is, it can not initialize the NAT tables, due to missing library).

Guest Magnets
W00tf they kept their promise! :unsure:

Lets's see how this builds.

I'm also eager to test your kernels on my TFT / 5mp Blade. Do we have IRC?

#zteblade on freenode.

Guest kallt_kaffe
The stock 2.1 kernel does not have NAT support libraries installed, so it can not be enabled sadly :S

TransProxy returns with error no NAT library found or something similar (problem is, it can not initialize the NAT tables, due to missing library).

The ZTE 2.2 kernel has a lot more NAT enabled by default. Have you tried with JJ or any other Froyo ROM currently available?

Ouch, I am really surprised this would not be included with just the NAT/fowarding disabled.

The 2.2 system should be better in this respect as it has official tethering.

I hope it works out for you :unsure:

Guest fonix232
The ZTE 2.2 kernel has a lot more NAT enabled by default. Have you tried with JJ or any other Froyo ROM currently available?

Nope, I was just to try!

But problem is, I can not connect to school wifi systems yet (with JJ 3b). It says connecting, then disconnected (no wireless name though, and the school AP says just "Remembered").

But will try it here at home, maybe something will work!

Guest Sebastian404
Will this all fit on the ZTE Blade the unzipped files together are around 450MB?

if you rename them to be boot.img, reovery.img, and then put the rest into a zip file and rename that to system.img you should be able to use clockwork mode restore...

Im getting a quadrant score of 9,000!!

*facts in this post may not be accurate

Guest lordofangels
if you rename them to be boot.img, reovery.img, and then put the rest into a zip file and rename that to system.img you should be able to use clockwork mode restore...

Seb, I can actually see some trying this. :unsure:

Guest voradorpt
Will this all fit on the ZTE Blade the unzipped files together are around 450MB?

This is NOT a rom. It's source code that needs to be compiled and probably modified.

So, basically, this is no use for end-users that just want to install a rom.

The filesize is irrelevant.

Edited by voradorpt

Guest IronDoc

Leave him be Seb :unsure:

Guest Cyburner
This is NOT a rom. It's source code that needs to be compiled and probably modified.

So, basically, this is no use for end-users that just want to install a rom.

The filesize is irrelevant.

Alright then, my bad then.

Guest jurrasstoil

over9000.jpg