Defy Sim Contacts

Guest #stingray#

Guest #stingray#

Hi

Anyone know how I can get my Defy to show my SIM contacts in the contacts list? can't find any option for it. Seems it can only show contacts stored on the phone memory and I have an option to export my SIM contacts to the phone but I prefer not to and just access them off the SIM.

Thanks

Guest Hitonesw
Hi

Anyone know how I can get my Defy to show my SIM contacts in the contacts list? can't find any option for it. Seems it can only show contacts stored on the phone memory and I have an option to export my SIM contacts to the phone but I prefer not to and just access them off the SIM.

Thanks

if you go to contacts, then press menu, select more, select settings,

you will find Manage SIM Card

select that and it will allow you to Import Sim card.

this will allow you to copy the numbers on your sim to the phone.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find any other way of showing your Sim contacts...

Hope this helps ;0)

Guest #stingray#
if you go to contacts, then press menu, select more, select settings,

you will find Manage SIM Card

select that and it will allow you to Import Sim card.

this will allow you to copy the numbers on your sim to the phone.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find any other way of showing your Sim contacts...

Hope this helps ;0)

Hi, yes I know this as mentioned in my original post but I don't want to copy the contacts to the phone I want to keep them on the SIM and access from the phone. Seems like this isn't possible. Shame really for such an advanced system but yet can't access SIM contacts without having to copy.

Thanks anyway.