b7610 help

Guest g00dboysham08

Guest g00dboysham08

i change my old software to latest from modaco, its good but my message is going to slow, when i write message on the reply, its veryslow, what i need to do?? after i go to start, then click the message, , when i click to reply for the message, the buttons of alphanumeri is delay, i need to w8 for .3 sec to write letter again, please help

Guest sakisds
i change my old software to latest from modaco, its good but my message is going to slow, when i write message on the reply, its veryslow, what i need to do?? after i go to start, then click the message, , when i click to reply for the message, the buttons of alphanumeri is delay, i need to w8 for .3 sec to write letter again, please help

You can try another ROM, some are faster, some are slower. We are experimenting here :D.

Guest g00dboysham08

i download almost 14 nbo, but all rom are same message is slow,^^

i want my old nbo back, , the other software are good buy the message application, when i click the top to reply, the alphaneumeric write message is to much slow,

please share a rom that a fast message application the original message

Guest sakisds

Well... All ROMs using Samsung messaging are kinda slow and we can't do something about that.

You can always try default wm messaging or commercial alternatives like VITO SMS-Chat or Resco Contact Manager(Call Log, Contacts, Dial pad and treaded sms).