[WANTED] Dell Streak Headphones/Handsfree

Guest RichB93

Guest RichB93

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has any Dell Streak headphones (the handsfree ones that come with the phone) that they'd like to sell. I went to a party and unfortunately lost them and wasn't able to get them back! I haven't found any spares for sale online either :P

If anyone (preferably in the UK) either has spares or wouldn't mind parting with theirs, name a price and we'll take it from there :D

Edited by RichB93

Guest Crank47

Can't you just buy any other headphones with a mic? i tested iphone ones and skullcandy ones,remote works,mic works...its only a problem if you want the dell ones only because they are dell's

Guest prawnballs
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has any Dell Streak headphones (the handsfree ones that come with the phone) that they'd like to sell. I went to a party and unfortunately lost them and wasn't able to get them back! I haven't found any spares for sale online either :P

If anyone (preferably in the UK) either has spares or wouldn't mind parting with theirs, name a price and we'll take it from there :D

I'm happy to send you my spare pair.. May even be unopened. I'm also happy to send them to you and if youre happy you can paypal me a few quid to cover postage. Feel free to pm me your address.

Guest RichB93

Oh my god, I've got them already!! Thank you SO MUCH!! Send me your paypal address and I'll send you some money!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! :D :P B)

Edited by RichB93

Guest prawnballs
Oh my god, I've got them already!! Thank you SO MUCH!! Send me your paypal address and I'll send you some money!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! :D :P B)

Glad you got them. It turns out I'm only a few miles away in Southsea and was looking to take our baby out for a drive so thought we'd swing by your way and go and feed the ducks. Don't worry about any money, these were spares so they were just sat in the box in a cupboard. Glad they're going to get used :P

Guest kwenteen

Hello ! I'm quite in the same position than RichB93...

I may have overheated my mic/button while doing some hacking in it... So I was wondering if anyone else was willing to SELL me their headphones too... I do not care of the earbuds, but only for the jack +cable + mic/button... I'm using them to solder my real headphones on it, so I can listen properly to my music, and having hands-free function...

I'm living in France, but can give up to 15 € for it ! I couldn't find on the market spare parts for it....

Many Thanks in advance !