Themes

Guest Roperband

Guest jayjayn1
I'm trying to find some themes for Steve's builds of Froyo. Is it possible to get this theme on 1.5.3?

http://www.streaksmart.com/2010/10/unoffic...ored-theme.html

If not this one, are there other themes than I can use? Are there any apps that allow me to change status bar icon colors and whatnot?

I would say yes it would work. Ive not tested it personally on 1.5.3 but i did on 1.5.2 and it worked fine.

Give it a go.

Guest jayjayn1
I would say yes it would work. Ive not tested it personally on 1.5.3 but i did on 1.5.2 and it worked fine.

Give it a go.

Just tested and yes it does work fine on 1.5.3.

I prefer steves efforts personally so ill be reverting back to standard 1.5.3.

Guest Roperband
Just tested and yes it does work fine on 1.5.3.

I prefer steves efforts personally so ill be reverting back to standard 1.5.3.

For some reason I can't get it to work. I run the file with the streak connected in USB debug mode, but all I get in the command window is

"'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Press any key to continue..."

Then when I hit a key, it just closes with no effect to my streak. Any ideas?

Edited by Roperband

Guest jayjayn1
For some reason I can't get it to work. I run the file with the streak connected in USB debug mode, but all I get in the command window is

"'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Press any key to continue..."

Then when I hit a key, it just closes with no effect to my streak. Any ideas?

did you run the file named THEMEKIKA?

Guest kirkla79
Anyone else have ideas on what the problem is?

Driver issue maybe? I use win 7 64 bit version and I always have issues, whether I push something via adb or trying to get into fastboot. Maybe the solution in the streak guide can get it working.

Streak Guide