Streak broken

Guest SSMERK

Guest SSMERK

Well guys hate to say this I was using my blackberry doing some work on it and I always have the streak on my and it was in my jacket on the car steat I was running into a meeting and took the jacket out the car and the phone flew out the pocket and went up in the air about 8 feet and slam on the ground let's just say the phone is dead . I ordered a new one because the amount of damage was done it was not worth fixing . The only thing that was not damaged was the board .

Guest Fone_Fanatic

That sucks. I dropped my first streak and it wouldn't boot. I think the internal memory (which is simply amicrosd card plugged into the main board) came loose. Dell sent me a replacement, I didn't tell them I dropped out of course and it had an invisible shield so no signs of the drop.

That sucks. I dropped my first streak and it wouldn't boot. I think the internal memory (which is simply amicrosd card plugged into the main board) came loose. Dell sent me a replacement, I didn't tell them I dropped out of course and it had an invisible shield so no signs of the drop.

I HAVE AN OTTERBOX but the one time i did not have it on i drop the freaking phone . lol after careful review of all the phones on line and looking at all the ones that are coming out i decided to reorder another dell streak i like the 5 inch phone size. i am a serious large phone user i have the nokia E90 the 9500, 9300 and the 9290 and i was just getting used to typing on the streak

Guest dean spencer

Broke mine within 3 weeks after getting it. Had the Otterbox on it.. Was sitting on my desk and I went to pick it up and dropped it on the mat under my desk.. Was ok for about 2 minutes and then it started saying the back was off.. Tried for an hour or so to get it to boot again but it wouldn't. Took it to Best Buy and they replaced it.

Guest Fone_Fanatic
I HAVE AN OTTERBOX but the one time i did not have it on i drop the freaking phone . lol after careful review of all the phones on line and looking at all the ones that are coming out i decided to reorder another dell streak i like the 5 inch phone size. i am a serious large phone user i have the nokia E90 the 9500, 9300 and the 9290 and i was just getting used to typing on the streak

i'm a large phone user too lol. I used to have the 9500 as well! also used the 9300 for a bit, but it was too small :D