Problem with bluetooth headset and i900

Guest masza2

Guest masza2

Hello.

I have a BT headset (wep301) and software for VoiceDial.(Voice speed dial or MS VoiceComm). Both Applications working propelly on my phone but not on my headset..

Now, if I using a headset:

I only can answer calls and - if I push the headset button(on idle mode), my phone dialing to last contact (from callog).

What i need:

I only want to map my headset key - this key must be run the "Voice dialer app". (exe)

I cannot find the settings in system to map a headset BT buttons.

Can I make this ? Is the registry settings? where?

Its possible on my omnia ? (stock rom said2)

Sorry my English.

Best Regards for All.

Edited by masza2

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried a number of roms and my headsets and voicedial have only worked with those that have the BT Fix such as PHDee or Khaunchai. I have recently reverted to a 6.1 ROM as I had dificulty getting a good battery life on 6.5 ROMs with the BT Fix. If anyonbe can recommend a good ROM with the BT Fix and a solid battery life I will reflash.

Guest leap_ahead
I have tried a number of roms and my headsets and voicedial have only worked with those that have the BT Fix such as PHDee or Khaunchai. I have recently reverted to a 6.1 ROM as I had dificulty getting a good battery life on 6.5 ROMs with the BT Fix. If anyonbe can recommend a good ROM with the BT Fix and a solid battery life I will reflash.

[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...september-2009/

• 4 weeks later...

actually I have a simular problem... bluetooth doesn't fast connect on my i900. I have to uncheck and check "wireless stereo" and "hands free" every single time. why is this?

Guest leap_ahead
actually I have a simular problem... bluetooth doesn't fast connect on my i900. I have to uncheck and check "wireless stereo" and "hands free" every single time. why is this?

you need a2dptoggle and AutoA2DP