Rapid's 6.5.3 ROMs (++Sense 2.5.2021++)

Guest Rapid81

Guest antopal1968

Hi Rapid, I have flash Sense rom 29017, all fine except one thing, I can't change the Samsung Keyboard to spanish layout, I can't see any option to do this, My regionals setting is set to spanish, of course. Please help.

Guest WovW
I don't have any screenshots, sorry.

Everything is standard, so if you google for Sense or TF3D, you can see it.

The normal has no any additional UI.

RAMs:

Sense: 70-75MB

TF3D: 75-80MB

Normal: 80-90MB

Thanks Rapid... I'll try one of your rom soon, promise!!!

But with Sense version... your WaPac will works???

Bye

WovW

Guest Rapid81
Thanks Rapid... I'll try one of your rom soon, promise!!!

But with Sense version... your WaPac will works???

Bye

WovW

WaPac works with standard Sense or Sense with CHT 1.8. So, it'll work.

Guest micmac

rapid,

i'm using sense 29020, i tried to change button assignment for both button 2 but after restart/reset both will be set to menu...pls help, thx :mellow:

Edited by micmac

Guest antopal1968
rapid,

i'm using sense 29020, i tried to change button assignment for both button 2 but after restart/reset both will be set to menu...pls help, thx :mellow:

The same for 29017.

Guest andkim

Dear Rapid,

I just updated the sence to 29020, after a while im getting white squares in the contact and the weather tab. Together with your sence i have also installed:

htc - clean RAM

MoDaC0 No Data

PhoneCanvas 4.2

Co0kie's Home Tab

CHTEditor 1.6

Exidler FingerKeyb

When I reset the O2, the white squares disapeer, but after a while they staring to build up.

Please help

Thank you in advance

Screen01.bmp

Guest Rapid81

I'll not mention this again, because I wrote it down a dosen times already. The white squares are appears because the OGLES wrapper of Ginkage is not fully compatible with the 6.5.3's OGLES driver.

Guest andkim
I'll not mention this again, because I wrote it down a dosen times already. The white squares are appears because the OGLES wrapper of Ginkage is not fully compatible with the 6.5.3's OGLES driver.

Thank you , and sorry for asking again :mellow:

Guest madrooster

I'm using your ROM and have HTC sense active. However on the messaging tab, when you go to menu -> reply, is it possible to change that reply button to (instead of open a reply screen in Samsung's jinbox) to the threaded sms screen in jinbox?

ie. Menu -> Reply on message from Person A. The reply option opens up jinbox with person A's threaded sms screen. Or even just the default inbox screen in jinbox would be good.

Guest waytoca

Hi Rapid, I am using your naked rom, so far it is fast and good, the only issue is the drain the battery too fast, 50% per 6 hours, I don't know what is wrong, I am keeping my original CSC from Bell.

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid, I am using your naked rom, so far it is fast and good, the only issue is the drain the battery too fast, 50% per 6 hours, I don't know what is wrong, I am keeping my original CSC from Bell.

I did not experience this. Maybe some program?

I'm using your ROM and have HTC sense active. However on the messaging tab, when you go to menu -> reply, is it possible to change that reply button to (instead of open a reply screen in Samsung's jinbox) to the threaded sms screen in jinbox?

ie. Menu -> Reply on message from Person A. The reply option opens up jinbox with person A's threaded sms screen. Or even just the default inbox screen in jinbox would be good.

The link is in one of the encoded manila files. I cannot hack it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DJ Rushan

HEY RAPID HOW ARE YOU?? I JUS FIND A PROBLEM WITH THIS ROM. FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT MAKE VIDEO CALL FROM MY PHONE. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM????

ANYONE USING RAPID'S ROM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE TWITTER PROGRAM IN THE HTC "SENSE" AND VIDEO CALLING?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hesham Shaker

Hey Rapid... I have just flashed this ROM.. but I found I have the normal interface, not the sense!!! please help me with this

Guest bobhero
Hey Rapid... I have just flashed this ROM.. but I found I have the normal interface, not the sense!!! please help me with this

goto today settings and enable sense interface.

else you may have flashed the wrong rom.

Guest pdesign1

Installed this ROM (normal), it is great, thank you Rapid!

Is the OPERA 10 in this ROM suppose to be able to see Flash as it is or am I suppose to install some other plugin separately?

I can't seem to get Flash going regardless of whether Turbo mode, plugin is activated or not.

Appreciate any advise. Thank you

PDA RapidJI1

CSC JI1

phone JF1

Edited by pdesign1

Guest ^LaMe

Hi Rapid ... nice rom , anyway i have one problem because there is not any Input settings ( normaly it is in > menu > settings > personal > input)..and because i am using swype i need to get into this menu ...and change some settings. What should i do ? :)

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid ... nice rom , anyway i have one problem because there is not any Input settings ( normaly it is in > menu > settings > personal > input)..and because i am using swype i need to get into this menu ...and change some settings. What should i do ? :)

That's something with the build, but right now, I don't know what to do with it.

Thanx man!

Guest voyteckst
That's something with the build, but right now, I don't know what to do with it.

Use SIPChange. You install it, run, change default keyboard to desired and apply. This app runs every boot and sets Your keyboard to choosen one.

Guest jkcs
i just flashed the rapid sense 6.5.3 and can support chinese, maybe u need to flash another CSC and try try :)

Hi Honming,

could u share with me which version of Rapid's rom u are using and is able to support chinese? I had tried his 29017, 29020 and 21690 all failed despite installed with sunfon.ac3

my csc is I8000XSOJC3 and phone, I8000DXJC1

thanks in advance

edit: problem resolved

Edited by jkcs

• 2 weeks later...