[THEMES]For FLB G2 r7 *All Themes Available!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

Back in business guys. All themes updated and available. Will work on most rom releases but recommend you update to r7 once available. The rom (r7) and the themes will be platform signed so using these themes on an older rom will work but Nandroid backup will not. ;)

Guest m_w_clarke
Back in business guys. All themes updated and available. Will work on most rom releases but recommend you update to r7 once available. The rom (r7) and the themes will be platform signed so using these themes on an older rom will work but Nandroid backup will not. ;)

Wow. Thanks Frankish! A theme pack for a ROM not even released yet, now that's efficient :-)

Oh, i don't really understand your last comment. These will work on R6 - but a Nandroid backup wont? What do you mean by that?

Guest Frankish
Wow. Thanks Frankish! A theme pack for a ROM not even released yet, now that's efficient :-)

Oh, i don't really understand your last comment. These will work on R6 - but a Nandroid backup wont? What do you mean by that?

What I mean is because of the signing you will get boot loops if you restore a nand backup of r6 or lower with the new themes.

R7 rom and new themes here will work fine with nand restore. I recommend updating to r7 as soon as it is available.

Guest Frankish

Yes r7 will quite happily restore as the keys for rom and theme will match up.

To restore your current Nandroid you would need to restore, then adb in and replace services.jar and framework-res.apk with stock ones from rom zip, leave it for ages to boot. Then re-apply theme.

Guest olionair
Yes r7 will quite happily restore as the keys for rom and theme will match up.

To restore your current Nandroid you would need to restore, then adb in and replace services.jar and framework-res.apk with stock ones from rom zip, leave it for ages to boot. Then re-apply theme.

k just done a clean install earlier i was really annoyed when it happened

Guest Geoff_UK

Just installed Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod and my phone went into a reboot loop ??

Thank God for clockwork backup - lol

oops - my bad - just noticed for r7 and above - sorrrryyyy

Edited by Geoff_UK

Guest Frankish
OOO new themes for r7. Only problem is that I've not released r7 yet ;)

Call me eager lol. I had the time yesterday. I got 2 full days of work now so no time to play android lol

Guest Simon O

I have a request. Gingerbread theme with percentage in the battery image. ;)

edit: found the images in the JJ theme thread and added them to the gingerbread circle. Work fine.

Edited by flibblesan

OOO new themes for r7. Only problem is that I've not released r7 yet ;)

Ah ok that's the reason why this theme not is workin for me ;)

I installed "BlueGingerbread-thincircle-FLB"..

Is there a theme for R6?

Guest Frankish

I tested the themes on r6 guys so they do work. They have to be applied to the rom after first boot at least. However i recommend everyone to update to r7 as soon as it is available.

@flib glad you sorted that. ;)

I tested the themes on r6 guys so they do work. They have to be applied to the rom after first boot at least. However i recommend everyone to update to r7 as soon as it is available.

what do you mean with => "applied to the rom" ??

I've installed " flb-froyo-blade-r6.zip " tested a few things and changed the language to dutch..

Reboot..

I did a call,

Rebooted to Clockwork 2.5.1.8 and "install zip from sdcard" => BlueGingerbread-thincircle-FLB

Is that Completely wrong?

Guest Frankish
what do you mean with => "applied to the rom" ??

I've installed " flb-froyo-blade-r6.zip " tested a few things and changed the language to dutch..

Reboot..

I did a call,

Rebooted to Clockwork 2.5.1.8 and "install zip from sdcard" => BlueGingerbread-thincircle-FLB

Is that Completely wrong?

No that's right...worked for me on r6. Only difference between me and you there is i'm using newest clockwork. V 3.x.x.x

Guest Frankish
Hi Frankish

any chance of a generationX mod in green,

thanks

cherries

Mmmm.... that would be fantastic actually. I hope you mean a really bright, obnoxious green? Like lime green? I could easily set up a batch op on the files with photoshop. As soon as i get chance i'll do a test one ;)

Hey, I searched in this thread but there's nothing for "percent".

Anyway sorry if this were asked somewhere before:

What is this "seventy five percent" widget? I figuered out it is the battery percentage but will this widget come with the themes? it looks awesome ;)

thanks!

Guest orangeman2003

just flashed blue gingerbread theme and then flashed the bluegingerbread circle batter and it removed the theme and just gave me the round battery icon?

Is this the same for everyone of am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

ps *edit* this is with FLB R7a

Edited by orangeman2003

Guest Phil001
just flashed blue gingerbread theme and then flashed the bluegingerbread circle batter and it removed the theme and just gave me the round battery icon?

Is this the same for everyone of am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

ps *edit* this is with FLB R7a

i have just flashed the blue cicle gingerbread over the 'theme pack' on flb's rom post.

got same result, blue circle but lost rest of theme....

edit: just done full wipe, re-install of FLB R7a, installed blue gingerbread - notification bar area ok, but phone/web symbols are clear not blue.

installed blue gingerbread circle mod, and all of theme is lost apart from circle battery symbol.

what am i doing wrong?

thanks

Edited by Phil001