What is the newest rom with bt-audio-fix ?

Guest masza2

Hi All.

Please write me.

What is the newest stable rom with BT audio fix.(voice speed dial) Win 6.1 or win 6.5 or win 6.5.x ?

Why in all newest roms (Yonn, Ock, Steff) the bt-audio fix is not included ? We have a cab to your roms ?

Best Regards.

Edited by masza2

I worked a long time. btfix worked. but unfortunately had to disable the touch screen. If we solve this problem. How to add Btfix? find our answer to the question.

my topic

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...speed-dial-add/

Iflashed this rom i working perfecty witch "Voice speed Dial".

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/285664/rom-omnia-wm-6-5-1-rom-base-dxif1-build-23081-with-bt-audio-fix-1-november-2009/

I have a rom from point no.2 (2. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1))

I install on this rom Cyberion Voice Commander. Is not working with BT headset button.

I got the solution:

In Voice speed dial I add a Voice command to run the apllication "Voice commander".

I now speak with Cyberion Voice commander.

1. Press and hold button of BT headsets - running Voice speed dial

2. I say the command (attach in apllication Voice commander)

3. Voice commander is run, i can say with this now. :D

4. If I end of conversation, 2 short clicks on the headsets (is disconnect transmission phone>BTsets)

I only test, and only work for me on this rom. Its perfectly for me.

I have a question. This rom is newest WM6.1 rom included btfix ?

Best regards.

Edited by masza2

• 3 weeks later...

hi, if I understand this correctly, the fixes in these ROMs just enable the voice dialing function. My question is, if there is somewhere a ROM or a program that allows routing ALL sounds from omnia i900 to mono BT headset (without A2DP support).

Thanks