Windows Phone Device Manager by Julien Schapman soon available

Guest contable

Guest contable

A very interesting tool for all WP7 devices will be available soon: Windows Phone Device Manager by Julien Schapman.

5340569957_17a22838bd_b.jpg

...Windows Phone Device Manager allows you to manage your Windows Phone 7 device from your PC, you can simply view, install and uninstall "sideloaded" applications, explore device, transfer and sync files,... It is compatible with all Windows Phone 7 devices.

Windows Phone Device Manager detects when the phone is connected or disconnected, if you don't have a registered developer device it can automatically unlock your phone, so you don't need ChevronWP7 anymore.

You can also connect to your phone via Wi-Fi, for example to transfer files from/to your phone using Windows Phone Device Manager or the provided Windows Phone application.

If Windows Phone Device Manager becomes popular I think about creating an open marketplace for non-commercial applications. Developers are welcome to join the project!

A first version will be released in the next few days...

Source:www.touchxperience.com

Cheers

contable

• 3 months later...
Guest contable

As I have read in the touchexperience beta forum Julien Schapman is preparing a first version for public release...

With the current beta is possible to capture screenshots of your device. Here some shots of my OMNIA7:

post-502784-1302648372_thumb.pngpost-502784-1302648417_thumb.pngpost-502784-1302648484_thumb.png

Cheers

contable