[APP] Flashlight for Missed Calls, unread messages and other events...

Guest Pq2son2

Guest Pq2son2

Hello, I want to share with you a little program that I found and it's really interesting for our phone.

The first think that I miss of this phone was a led or somekind of event indicator. Well this app works really well and can have many configurations.

Just try it! and tell me what do you think. :D

Missed Message Flasher Free

Guest darkblonde
Hello, I want to share with you a little program that I found and it's really interesting for our phone.

The first think that I miss of this phone was a led or somekind of event indicator. Well this app works really well and can have many configurations.

Just try it! and tell me what do you think. :D

Missed Message Flasher Free

It's good, but in my opinion would be better if only flashes the light of the buttons.

But it's better than nothing.

doubt:

Do not spend more battery to constantly turn on the screen? Or can not damage it?

It's good, but in my opinion would be better if only flashes the light of the buttons.

But it's better than nothing.

doubt:

Do not spend more battery to constantly turn on the screen? Or can not damage it?

That's my opinion too. The notification should be discreet and not flashing the whole screen.

It makes flash your screen too?? :S It doesn't happend with me, I will watch this trouble! Thanks for this warning!

if you are not careful, your phone would die because the battery drained out, before you noticed that you had a missed call, etc. like you go for a bath, and come back to find out your phone is out of charge because somebody had called...!