LG Optimus | Android SDK | FASTBOOT | driver issues....

Guest ninoninixion

Guest ninoninixion

Hi, need help, iv been tryin ALL day to update from 2.1 OS to 2.2 CyanMod but after i put optimus into fastboot mode and plug it in, windows xp asks for "Andriod" driver, so i forward it to look at "<Andriod SDK>/Google.usb.driver/" folder and it just keeps saying that it's not the right drivers and won't install?! any help on this matter would be great full, these are the tut's i've been trying to follow:

ht*p://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540-optimus-gt540-modaco-com/323450/2-1-instructions-quarx-black-rom-full-insrtuctions-with-clockwork-recovery/

please help its driving me insane!!!!

Guest sanmeet
If you had checked the whole of the Finally OUT Android2.2.1 Working Flowlessly thread you would of seen I had the same problem and Francesco1980 pointed to where to get the drivers.

when i point towards folder containing thoes drivers it say,some error has occured hadware is not installed properly,pls help have been stuck at this for 2 days:-(

Guest fdespotovski
Hi, need help, iv been tryin ALL day to update from 2.1 OS to 2.2 CyanMod but after i put optimus into fastboot mode and plug it in, windows xp asks for "Andriod" driver, so i forward it to look at "<Andriod SDK>/Google.usb.driver/" folder and it just keeps saying that it's not the right drivers and won't install?! any help on this matter would be great full, these are the tut's i've been trying to follow:

ht*p://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540-optimus-gt540-modaco-com/323450/2-1-instructions-quarx-black-rom-full-insrtuctions-with-clockwork-recovery/

please help its driving me insane!!!!

I've installed my drivers with windows update.I use Windows 7.Try installing the drivers via windows update.

Guest ninoninixion

Thank You "Carbonize" & to "Francesco1980"'s comment/link as the drivers (on xp manual update) have worked and i have a fully running phone, thanks ;)