gallery use large mobile data bandwidth

Guest arixal

hi.. need some help here..

everytime I connect to my data connection, in the data usage chart, it shows that almost 80% of the data transfer is for galery..

now I've never set up piccasa nor use the online gallery.. but why the heck is the gallery using so much data bandwidth while I don't use it..?? I've checked the gallery settings, there is no setting that mentions online connection whatsoever..

BTW, I'm using the 2.34 central europe de-blur firmware.. any thoughts how to deal with this?? right now I'm not using the mobile data connection since it would cause me a lot of money (I don't subscribe to unlimited data plan)

Guest different_gravy
hi.. need some help here..

everytime I connect to my data connection, in the data usage chart, it shows that almost 80% of the data transfer is for galery..

now I've never set up piccasa nor use the online gallery.. but why the heck is the gallery using so much data bandwidth while I don't use it..?? I've checked the gallery settings, there is no setting that mentions online connection whatsoever..

BTW, I'm using the 2.34 central europe de-blur firmware.. any thoughts how to deal with this?? right now I'm not using the mobile data connection since it would cause me a lot of money (I don't subscribe to unlimited data plan)

i have noticed the same thing but cannot offer any help. i am, however, following this thread in hope...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=913755

cheers,

dg

Edited by different_gravy