my phone slows down as days go on

Guest marvin027

Guest marvin027

i have an application called taskiller. this application shows how much free memory i have, application which is running and force close some application.

when i freshly open my phone, it tells me that i have around 80mb free memory. but as day pass, it drops to 25mb.

as a result, my phone slows down when i open application and close application.

why is this happened? and is there an application to makes my phone just like it had a fresh start

advance thanks to all :D)

Guest mistermentality
i have an application called taskiller. this application shows how much free memory i have, application which is running and force close some application.

when i freshly open my phone, it tells me that i have around 80mb free memory. but as day pass, it drops to 25mb.

as a result, my phone slows down when i open application and close application.

why is this happened? and is there an application to makes my phone just like it had a fresh start

advance thanks to all :D)

I'm no expert, but have had the same problem. When your phone starts up a lot of un needed apps also auto start. And even when you run a start up manager app, which will help as it kills some of those un needed apps that auto start, when you run an app it will sit in the background using up memory.

Two things I can recommend. First, if you want to try a different home screen, check out Go Launcher. It can replace the LG home and one handy feature is that when you press the home button to see a list of installed apps, there is a screen that will show you all running apps and let you kill any you don't need.

Alternatively try a battery saving app, a good one will auto kill any apps when your screen switches off except those apps you add to an ignore list.

Dave

Guest Corrupt Systems

I think it would be worth installing an app called "Android System Info" , you'll then be able to see which apps are taking up excess amounts of your phones memory, and maybe think about un-installing them. I too had the same problem but once I had worked out which apps were hogging my phones memory I got rid of them, and now my phone runs nice and quick again.

Hope this helps mate.

Guest marvin027

thanks for the help, i installed "android system info" in my phone, and i found out that my phone runs out of RAM which is im concerned about. so i installed an application called "autokiller memory optimizer", it also kill apps in the background, now my phone is running smoothly again. thanks guys :D