Overclocking T-mobile pulse

Guest i am not a hacker

Guest i am not a hacker

Hi.

I have a t-mobile pulse. All i have done to it is root it and flash it with the CM6 0.40 ROM. I don't have A2SD because froyo includes a version similar. I have used set CPU and tried overclocking my pulse, but it says that the maximum is 528 MHZ. How do i increase that because the bar ends at 528 MHZ. Other people have been able to get to around 690 MHZ. Can i have instructions on how to overclock my pulse higher than 528MHZ, preferably 690 MHZ. My phone is really laggy so i must reboot it every day :D

Guest Richard_Arkless
Hi.

I have a t-mobile pulse. All i have done to it is root it and flash it with the CM6 0.40 ROM. I don't have A2SD because froyo includes a version similar. I have used set CPU and tried overclocking my pulse, but it says that the maximum is 528 MHZ. How do i increase that because the bar ends at 528 MHZ. Other people have been able to get to around 690 MHZ. Can i have instructions on how to overclock my pulse higher than 528MHZ, preferably 690 MHZ. My phone is really laggy so i must reboot it every day :P

lol you sure your not a hacker :D

Its probably because you didnt choose the autodetect speeds option

Guest rulerofkaos
Hi.

I have a t-mobile pulse. All i have done to it is root it and flash it with the CM6 0.40 ROM. I don't have A2SD because froyo includes a version similar. I have used set CPU and tried overclocking my pulse, but it says that the maximum is 528 MHZ. How do i increase that because the bar ends at 528 MHZ. Other people have been able to get to around 690 MHZ. Can i have instructions on how to overclock my pulse higher than 528MHZ, preferably 690 MHZ. My phone is really laggy so i must reboot it every day ;)

You have to flash a kernel with enabled overclocking. Look here:

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...oull-ever-need/

Or you try CM6 AIO this ROM is already overclocked. And by the way, darktremor a2sd has a way better performance than the froyo a2sd.