San Francisco Camera Menu Stuck in Landscape

Guest carrotmuseum

Guest carrotmuseum

San Francisco - When I turn on the camera, and select the menu (shows settings and gallery) it only shows on screen in landscape, so when the screen is in portrait, it shows down the left hand side. Lanscape is ok.

I have cleared application data and reset phone settings.

Any ideas?

San Francisco - When I turn on the camera, and select the menu (shows settings and gallery) it only shows on screen in landscape, so when the screen is in portrait, it shows down the left hand side. Lanscape is ok.

I have cleared application data and reset phone settings.

Any ideas?

I found mine recently flips photos whichever way it pleases. I've not found a workaround, but if I leave the picture on the screen long enough, I'm able to rotate it to how I want or originally took the photo. I find it a 'characteristic' of the phone.

Guest carrotmuseum
I found mine recently flips photos whichever way it pleases. I've not found a workaround, but if I leave the picture on the screen long enough, I'm able to rotate it to how I want or originally took the photo. I find it a 'characteristic' of the phone.

I meant the problem is BEFORE even taking a photo. The on screen menu does not portrait.