Collect update advices for FLB G2 ROM to flibblesan

Guest Weird Sun

Guest Weird Sun

=================The problem has been fixed.====================================

I find a bug in FLB G2 R6 ROM.

I have synchronous my contacts with gmail. When you call, you will find call panel don't show name and only show telephone number who you are calling to.

The same problem is found when others call to you.

So we won't know who we are calling, if you don't remeber this number.

Others have the same problem?

=================The problem has been fixed.====================================

Collect update advices about FLB G2 ROM to flibblesan, in order to let this rom better and better. :)

1. Fixed contacts.

2. Add zte smart dialer

3. Power widget add data connect switch.

Please post your proposal. ;)

Edited by Weird Sun

I find a bug in FLB G2 R6 ROM.

I have synchronous my contacts with gmail. When you call, you will find call panel don't show name and only show telephone number who you are calling to.

The same problem is found when others call to you.

So we won't know who we are calling, if you don't remeber this number.

Others have the same problem?

Yes this has been discussed at length in the FLB ROM's main thread, also a few posts down on the forum is a thread (link below) with a list of how to fix known problems with this rom ;)

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...lutions-centre/

Guest Weird Sun
Yes this has been discussed at length in the FLB ROM's main thread, also a few posts down on the forum is a thread (link below) with a list of how to fix known problems with this rom ;)

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...lutions-centre/

Thanks Very Much!

By the way, do you know how to replace stock dialer with zte dialer?

I think zte smart dialer is better and convenient.

Thanks Very Much!

Not sure about that one m8, i did read somewhere in the FLB ROM page that someone had asked that same question but not sure if it got answered, you could try doing a search see if anything comes up or looking through that thread but that might take a while as its 98 pages long lol although i think the question was asked in somewhere around the last 10 pages (i think dont hold me to that) or wait and see if some other kind person can answer it for ya ;)

Guest Weird Sun
Not sure about that one m8, i did read somewhere in the FLB ROM page that someone had asked that same question but not sure if it got answered, you could try doing a search see if anything comes up or looking through that thread but that might take a while as its 98 pages long lol although i think the question was asked in somewhere around the last 10 pages (i think dont hold me to that) or wait and see if some other kind person can answer it for ya ;)

I have relsove this problem through da1000's help. :)

I download ContactsProvider.apk and replace to /system/app. Wipe contact data. All is normal now.

Thanks Very Much!

Sure, but it has many disadvantages. Try NubDialer or ThaiDialer from Market (or there are lots of alternatives.)