JJRLS7: seemingly impossible results

Guest tcpaulh

Guest tcpaulh

I've been having trouble getting a reliable data connection with t-mobile. Been running JJRLS7 quite happily though. Sometimes I had to go into airplane mode and back out to get a data connection to start but my APN settings have always looked good.

Then an hour ago I flashed the circle battery, rebooted and my apn fields are all asterisks. Of course, this makes no sense. There was one other change prior to reboot and that was to install adfree. This also makes no sense to me as a culprit.

I'm showing two APNs with selection circles (T-Mobile UK and Virgin UK) as well as one called Picture Message and another called Virgin UK MMS.

All the individual entries under these are asterisks. They're all greyed out for editing or deletion.

WTF

I've been having trouble getting a reliable data connection with t-mobile. Been running JJRLS7 quite happily though. Sometimes I had to go into airplane mode and back out to get a data connection to start but my APN settings have always looked good.

Then an hour ago I flashed the circle battery, rebooted and my apn fields are all asterisks. Of course, this makes no sense. There was one other change prior to reboot and that was to install adfree. This also makes no sense to me as a culprit.

I'm showing two APNs with selection circles (T-Mobile UK and Virgin UK) as well as one called Picture Message and another called Virgin UK MMS.

All the individual entries under these are asterisks. They're all greyed out for editing or deletion.

WTF

u tried just going onto the t-mobile website and entering the apn manually?

mmm... have just installed JJRLS7, with no other mods, and had a look at the apn's and it seems I have the same as you, just asterisks. However, I seem to get a data connection ok, although this is only my first day with the rom. I'm on T-Mob too.