[THEMES]For Pauls Froyo *For R8 onwards only! Works on R11!*

Guest Frankish

Any chance you could make a theme exactly like the gingerbread one but with no colours in the notification bar; just plain black and white?

^^ If you fancy a break from the red one. Highlights wouldn't need changing from stock GB, I like the orange just fine. :lol:

Guest Frankish
^^ If you fancy a break from the red one. Highlights wouldn't need changing from stock GB, I like the orange just fine. :lol:

Ooh I forgot about this sorry. Its a great idea. I will look at doing this sometime soon. Possibly early Sunday.

Guest Frankish
a little bug

the circle battery mod wipe the transparency of the status bar

applied after a fresh install of the rom

Which particular file is that on? As i tested all of them and took screenshots...and as you see from my screenshots Circle mods all have transparency in them :S

Guest Frankish
Gingerbread Thin Circle

this one :lol:

I have transparency in this i just tested :S

Also thin circle was made using the regular circle mod as a base, i only changed battery images. And targetbsp has transparency too...

Guest Frankish

All download links back up...

Fixed blue line in dialer/contacts for GenerationX Red theme.

Fixed horizontal divider for all themes with black menus. How did this not bother anyone? I finally found it and now all icons have a proper separator.

Maybe not many new themes for now. I'm hoping to let the Japanese Jellyfish guys have some updates, the same ones you guys are enjoying.

Guest heardby

Hi Frankish

Firstly thank you so much for these :lol:

I've had a go with a couple and they are really nicely done. Really appreciate your work on them and updating to all the various ROMs!

edit - thought I had a problem with Galaxy S theme. Was caused by something else.

Edited by heardby

Guest Frankish

This is a known issue without my themes. If I get it generally a full reboot works or even killing the task with a task killer works.

Try running the stock theme for a while and I guarantee this issue will crop up again.

Guest heardby
This is a known issue without my themes. If I get it generally a full reboot works or even killing the task with a task killer works.

Try running the stock theme for a while and I guarantee this issue will crop up again.

Thanks for the speedy response. Hey yeah so I tried the reboot thing a few times (I think I remember you'd suggested that somewhere before) along with various other things.

I rebaked the ROM with less stuff in case it was not fitting it into the 128MB partition (urm, yeah sorry forgot to mention that, twas a while ago) and whether or not that was the issue it's all happy now.

Thanks again for the themes :lol:

Guest Frankish

All theme .zip files updated to work with newer clockworkmod versions such as Sebastians 3.x.x.x version. The orange colour is nice. Try it. All files should still work on older recoveries of clockwork and Amon Ra.

Guest Frankish
Just wanted to say thank you - flashed Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod today and I absolutely love it.

Glad to hear it. It's always nice to see feedback. Good or bad. ;)

MNML is awesome. ;)

Any chance of seeing that black and white Gingerbread theme? If not I'll use this one, but I just really like the 2.3 status bar icons.