Pulse Reboot

Guest Sami Beck

Guest scoobydoo99
My phone constantly reboots when the battery reaches a certain temperature. Any help?

How do you know it's the battery temp?

Just wondering as mine reboots the whole time after using the web/gps for a certain time - it's now sat in a drawer till I find a fix.

Guest Adam1511
How do you know it's the battery temp?

Just wondering as mine reboots the whole time after using the web/gps for a certain time - it's now sat in a drawer till I find a fix.

Send it back to T-Mobile.

It has a 2 year warranty so they'll fix it no problems. When I took mine in the assistant didn't even want to look at my receipt.

Going to pick it up tomorrow and I'll be able to find out what they did and if it did work.

My phone constantly reboots when the battery reaches a certain temperature. Any help?

Don't forget that If you send it back flash the original rom if you don't have it already.

Guest Adam1511

Just got mine back today. The repair notes said the battery was replaced and a software update was applied (reflashed 1.5 even though that's how they'd got it).

They'd also opened it up, because you can now see the screw through the water indicator and now it no longer has a slight rattle to it too! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

This is happening to me too, when i'm surfing.. my phone gets like hot.. and reboots.. is this happening to someone else? i'm using Tom G's ROM beta 0.40