Extra headset?

Guest foxhoundep3

Guest foxhoundep3

while partying in las vegas and showing off the streak I lost the headphones that came with it ;) , does anybody has a spare set that they dont use?? :)

Guest foxhoundep3
while partying in las vegas and showing off the streak I lost the headphones that came with it ;) , does anybody has a spare set that they dont use?? :)

not only did i lose my headphones but i cracked my screen. got a replacement but its not even new, its refurbished and its all scratched up.... FML

Edited by foxhoundep3

Guest kwenteen
i liked them, those were like the best ones i've ever had! lol

I'm looking for one too... not that it's the best for me, but it's really hard to find headset with an angular jack this short and a mic...

I'm using it by swapping the old speakers with my akg ath7 headphones, it really rocks ! Unfortunately, I heated the mic button unintentionally, and now it is very difficult to push it... so I'm looking for replacement parts !

not that easy !

Boujou Bien,

K.

• 3 months later...
Guest oklahemi
i liked them, those were like the best ones i've ever had! lol

Hey bud if you are still looking I have a brand new set, that haven't been opened I would part with

Guest Seacare

Why settle for the headset. What I use is the Plantronics BackBeat Bluetooth Headset and it sound SOOOO good. I mean the only type of music I don't listen to is RAP and everything I throw at them sounds amazing. Go get you some real headphones and don't fool with those little wires. The battery last a good couple 4-5 hours, longer than my streak battery when I'm playing it loud. Anyway Plantronics Backbeat is the way to go.

• 2 months later...
Guest Dan_Phantom
Hey bud if you are still looking I have a brand new set, that haven't been opened I would part with

Do you still have the headset? I'm interested if you do.