Removing facebook friends from phonebook

Guest TfcIan

My facebook friends have been synced into my phonebook, although it's only my friends who have their mobile numbers on their facebook profiles. I think this was because of a setting regarding facebook in the sync accounts under the settings menu. However, I've now disabled this and synced again, but the friends still remember in my phonebook. Most of these people I really don't want in my phonebook so I would definitely like to remove them all and go back to a good old fashioned phonebook - Adding a contact and their number. How do I remove all these people? ;)

Guest o4kareg
My facebook friends have been synced into my phonebook, although it's only my friends who have their mobile numbers on their facebook profiles. I think this was because of a setting regarding facebook in the sync accounts under the settings menu. However, I've now disabled this and synced again, but the friends still remember in my phonebook. Most of these people I really don't want in my phonebook so I would definitely like to remove them all and go back to a good old fashioned phonebook - Adding a contact and their number. How do I remove all these people? :lol:

Just go to your Phonebook - Menu - View - uncheck Facebook