[MOD] [2011-02-12] 0x90 Mod final version

Guest 0x90

Can you share how you added the power control widget to notification area? I want to add that myself on another rom. Thanks.

Iam going to make the project open source soon. First i have to rebuild my build system to make it work on more computers then my own. It wouldnt be very useful to share the changes if you cant build them.

this completely fudged up my phone. i could not restore my backup as it got stuck in boot loop so i needed to do a clean install.

How did it mess up your phone? What rom did you use?

In skyfire if I try to play a video or go into settings it shows the window for half a second then reverts back to the web page

i'm on rls9 with gingerbread thin circle and 0x90 mod and I've tried clearing data and cache but it hasn't helped

Guest olionair
Iam going to make the project open source soon. First i have to rebuild my build system to make it work on more computers then my own. It wouldnt be very useful to share the changes if you cant build them.

How did it mess up your phone? What rom did you use?

flb r6

Hi,

Thanks again for implementing the cursor volume fix, I was wondering would it be possible for you to add the very simple option to your Mod to rewrite the vol up/down to dpad left/right all the time rather than just when the keyboard view is shown.

I'm literally talking about removing just the line:

+ if(isInputViewShown()) {

condition from the patch which I sent you the link to, this may well break the use of the volume buttons for apps which hook it themselves, but if it was an additional option in the config screen, then I could test it to see if it did indeed achieve the holy grail (IMHO wink.gif of disabling accidental Ringtone volume and allowing use as the cursor.

It'd be much appreciated if you could do this, and the offer still stands for a donation if you wish.

Guest Frankish
I havent had time to work on making it work on mcr. Will post a update when ive looked at it ;)

Same base as flb rom so in theory the flb version of your mod should already work on Paul's modaco froyo.

What happened to the vibrate only mode in the shutdown menu? Now there seems to be silent mode only and it's actually vibrate only. How to get those two back without uninstalling, because I really love what have you done with the vol+ and vol- buttons?

Guest donkey523
No but i recommend anyone that does to do a Nandroid backup first. ;)

Just tried flashing 0x90 2.3 flb on top of mcr 11 with stock lock screen. So far so good music control on lock screen is working, so are reboot to recovery options but power bar is not in notification pull down and volume buttons don't seem to work as cursor buttons.

Guest Cythraul
Hi 0x90, I am using r0.2: de-crossed Rom from Sebastian. Is there anyway to get this mod worked on this rom?

I've been running the JJ version on it all day. The mod works and I haven't yet noticed anything off with the rom, though I didn't really go out of my way to test it. Probably a good idea to make a backup first.

Guest TheChill
What happened to the vibrate only mode in the shutdown menu? Now there seems to be silent mode only and it's actually vibrate only. How to get those two back without uninstalling, because I really love what have you done with the vol+ and vol- buttons?

That would be a neat feature for the widget in the notification area; perhaps being able to configure which buttons appear there from a selection of Wifi, APN, brightness, Bluetooth, Silent/Vibrate/Normal (it'd be a three-way state, perhaps green for volume on, light-green for vibrate and no colour in the bar for silent), GPS, etc.

Just a thought.

Guest fredewis
Just tried flashing 0x90 2.3 flb on top of mcr 11 with stock lock screen. So far so good music control on lock screen is working, so are reboot to recovery options but power bar is not in notification pull down and volume buttons don't seem to work as cursor buttons.

o cool so not mutch to be change then .....

small point, and not your bug, but can anything be done about the lag on the shutdown menu? i think its caused by blurring the background.

great mod btw thanks!

Guest D Express
I've been running the JJ version on it all day. The mod works and I haven't yet noticed anything off with the rom, though I didn't really go out of my way to test it. Probably a good idea to make a backup first.

Interesting, have you tried the FLB version. It seems to me (from what I understand by myself) that FLB and r0.2 are closer.

To 0x90, it is probably too much to ask you but it will be great if you could compile a version for r0.2 rom. Anyway, many thanks for the great mod and work!

That would be a neat feature for the widget in the notification area; perhaps being able to configure which buttons appear there from a selection of Wifi, APN, brightness, Bluetooth, Silent/Vibrate/Normal (it'd be a three-way state, perhaps green for volume on, light-green for vibrate and no colour in the bar for silent), GPS, etc.

configerable notification widget would just be awesome ;)

0x90, your latest r2.3 is causing an issue on JJFS RLS9.

The headphone icon disappears when your mod is applied.

I have proved this by installed Franish theme over yours and the headphone icon re-appeared.

As soon as i re-install your mod the icon disappears again.

The bigger problem is that until this is fixed its a problem because simply installing a theme over yours does not actually un-install your mod.

The mod icon is still in the apps drawer and some of the mods still appear to work, e.g. power button still shows the reboot and reboot to recovery, in other words there is no way to completely remove the mod without a reflash.

Please can you fix, i think it is the smali code in services.jar

thanks.