[MOD] [2011-02-12] 0x90 Mod final version

Guest 0x90

I'm not sure if we can request here, but I would like to request one to remove the clock in the status bar, please. There's a way of doing it already by flashing a zip but I just got boot looped when I tried. :/

Guest Simon O
Thanks for the idea. It should be possible, might implement it in later releases. I have rebuilt the Settings interface so that bug will be fixed in the next version.

Havent fixed that bug yet. I currently dont use flb so its not a very high priority bug for me. (Flashing FLB and then rebooting fixing the stuff, then restoring my normal settings takes time) But i will look in to that. ;)

Yes.

Great ;) I am going to release the update soon. I had some problems with my computer, a disk failure. So had to buy a new disk and reinstall all development tools. But luckily i had a backup of everything. But its taking a bit longer then i expected.

I also have a quite big bug in the current version wich makes the statusbar not update the battery-status. As soon as i fixed that bug i will release it :D

Good idea. Going to improve the lockscreen in later releases and that might be a good improvement :D Going to look in to that.

Great. One thing is I've updated the android.policy.jar for FLB to fix many string errors (no airplane mode text on lockscreen etc). Will you need to edit this for your mod?

Great. One thing is I've updated the android.policy.jar for FLB to fix many string errors (no airplane mode text on lockscreen etc). Will you need to edit this for your mod?

No. When I compile my mod it looks up all the resources from the framework files automatically ;) so shouldn't be a problem.

Guest robot1000

I've just rooted my phone and installed Japanese Jellyfish RLS9

However on trying to flash the filed '0x90-jj-r2.3.zip' I'm getting the following error:

Install from sdcard...

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Verifying update package...

E:No signature (12 files)

E:Verification failed

Is there a way to resolve this issue?

Guest shadowninty
I've just rooted my phone and installed Japanese Jellyfish RLS9

However on trying to flash the filed '0x90-jj-r2.3.zip' I'm getting the following error:

Is there a way to resolve this issue?

turn off signature verification! ;)

I just need the notifications bar widget - could anyone explain to me how I can port it to another ROM?

I need the power widget many times per day - having it in the notifications bar is such a time saver! (The widgets in the market aren't that easy - you need one more click to change the values - and it's no real data off because they're renaming the APNs)

Is there an easy way to install it?

First I want to install it on FLB v8a.

Any help and hints much appreciated :P

Iam not going to develope this mod anymore as its obsolete now when we have a working RIL for the blade . If you want i could make a last version for the latest version of FLB and JJ.

Instead of developing this mod i am going to make a new rom based on aosp for the blade.

It will be a more extreme mod thats going to change alot of the look and feel in the android system. It will mainly focus on usability, simplicity and making the performance better.

I am designing a new UI for android that i am going to implement. If you have any ideas how you would like to improve android feel free to share them. I would appreciate suggestions that could be releated to other mobile operatinsystems how they handled interface/usability in a diffrent way thats better then the current way in android.

Sincerely 0x90

Sounds like a good idea :P

I wish i could help but i know bugger all lol. One last version for FLB & JJ would be nice i guess if you have the spare time :D

Guest Rotmann
Iam not going to develope this mod anymore as its obsolete now when we have a working RIL for the blade . If you want i could make a last version for the latest version of FLB and JJ.

Instead of developing this mod i am going to make a new rom based on aosp for the blade.

It will be a more extreme mod thats going to change alot of the look and feel in the android system. It will mainly focus on usability, simplicity and making the performance better.

I am designing a new UI for android that i am going to implement. If you have any ideas how you would like to improve android feel free to share them. I would appreciate suggestions that could be releated to other mobile operatinsystems how they handled interface/usability in a diffrent way thats better then the current way in android.

Sincerely 0x90

Hi, could you make a last version for the latest FLB? Also if you design a new UI, you MUST buy a palm pre (around 90€ on ebay) and use it intensively for a week. You will then know what it takes to make a perfect UI. The webOS interaction with the user is just so natural and fun. Even damn apple copy it now (change between apps with swypes). If you could integrate the swypes and the multitaking into your UI I bet it would be a great success not only in the blade world but in the android world as well, it may be addopted by some other devices too, like MIUI.

Good luck in your new project and thanks for thr contributions.

Guest ivanko021

It would be great if you make versions for the latest FLB & JJ releases! The functionality of your mod is really great! Looking forward to try your new ROM too. Ever since I saw the multitasking on Palm Pre I dream about seeing it in Android.

Guest redandr
It would be great if you make versions for the latest FLB & JJ releases! The functionality of your mod is really great! Looking forward to try your new ROM too. Ever since I saw the multitasking on Palm Pre I dream about seeing it in Android.

Yes, PLEASE, make a last working version for FLB 8a! :P

At least the power widget from your mod is very important for many of us.

Iam not going to develope this mod anymore as its obsolete now when we have a working RIL for the blade. If you want i could make a last version for the latest version of FLB and JJ.

Are you talking about the RIL they re talking in the CyanogenMod thread?

I'd like to kindly ask for this notificationbar power-widget you have in your mod - I really miss it in my current FLB v8a. Are many files used for this widget?

Guest fredewis
Are you talking about the RIL they re talking in the CyanogenMod thread?

I'd like to kindly ask for this notificationbar power-widget you have in your mod - I really miss it in my current FLB v8a. Are many files used for this widget?

+1