[MOD] [2011-02-12] 0x90 Mod final version

Guest 0x90

Hi and thanks for this awesome mod! Installed it on FLB-Froyo R6 yesterday. However, I think it introduced a small bug: when inputting text in horizontal view in some applications (Talk and Dolphin so far), the "submit" button is switched to something else than it was (see attached screenshots, #1 is Talk and #2 Dolphin). The buttons are unaffected when viewed in vertical view.

Ill look at that bug when i have time to see if i can find what causes it.

Guest IronDoc

I have a feature request.

With widgetlocker, you can set it so you can pull down the notification bar without sliding to unlock. Would it be possible to add this? I don't like the lag when using widgetlocker.

Hey 0x90,

when you re updating your mod - could you make it compatible with the newest clockworkmod (v. 3.0.0.5).

I tried to install this mod with the new clockworkmod, but got some error message (sth. with amend scripting I think).

if that's not possible it's no big problem, I can stick to 2.5.1.8, just wanted to let you know that it won't work with 3.0.0.5

Guest fredewis
Yeah sure. but i probably wont support any lockscreen settings (Eg. music-controls, hiding/showing things, etc) becuase it would be to much work to maintain the mod for 3 different mods each with different bugs.

yay that would be great is beter then nothing. at least we will have the control widget and volume working rigth?.. does the change song only work on stok ...what about making for other players ......also how long you think for a mcr releas it would be great thanks it looks like great things to come.

does the change song only work on stok ...what about making for other players

Both the Lockscreen controlls and the "skip via volume rocker" works for all Players

I would like to have the musik controlls in the Notiofication area too

Still waiting for answer....This mod locks up the phone and requests for Sim card, which I don't use because I like to play with the zte blade rather often, making it reboot or sometimes not reboot(due to troubling it with testing various things). So yet again, anyone can help?

Still waiting...I wonder why my trouble is getting ignored?

**Edit** - I fixed it myself. Didn't like to do a work around, but I doubt most people will ever bumb into my problem.

Thank you no one !

Edited by Cirno

Still waiting...I wonder why my trouble is getting ignored?

**Edit** - I fixed it myself. Didn't like to do a work around, but I doubt most people will ever bumb into my problem.

Thank you no one !

Are you going to share how you fixed it, in case anybody else has the same problem?

Maybe 0x90 could include it in the next update.

Are you going to share how you fixed it, in case anybody else has the same problem?

Maybe 0x90 could include it in the next update.

To be frank, no I feel pretty sadden. As I been waiting for answer but gotten none, the workaround is working for me doesn't mean it would work for others. But if someone happens to fall into same thing I did, which is to use the zte blade without sim card as a testing tool. Then I can provide my workaround. Sorry if this hurts you guys and "morals" etc.

Guest IronDoc
To be frank, no I feel pretty sadden. As I been waiting for answer but gotten none, the workaround is working for me doesn't mean it would work for others. But if someone happens to fall into same thing I did, which is to use the zte blade without sim card as a testing tool. Then I can provide my workaround. Sorry if this hurts you guys and "morals" etc.

Did you maybe think we didn't answer because we didn't know?

Did you maybe think we didn't answer because we didn't know?

I didn't say, I want answer to my problem I wished only my question to be heard, and the thing is no one seemed to care about it. So if you don't know, you reply 'I don't know, or I never had such problem before or even, I have no clue about what it could be about.. Ignoring of course makes certain people sadden. I know it might sound silly from my side, but bear in mind, that I waited and waited. Couldn't someone think of any reason. Anyways I asked other people to try out clean without sim card, it seems certain phones just run normally. I for one can't do that which seems weird.

Guest IronDoc
I didn't say, I want answer to my problem I wished only my question to be heard, and the thing is no one seemed to care about it. So if you don't know, you reply 'I don't know, or I never had such problem before or even, I have no clue about what it could be about.. Ignoring of course makes certain people sadden. I know it might sound silly from my side, but bear in mind, that I waited and waited. Couldn't someone think of any reason. Anyways I asked other people to try out clean without sim card, it seems certain phones just run normally. I for one can't do that which seems weird.

There are 10 pages of people with their own bugs in this thread. It would probably be 30 pages if everyone who didn't know the solution to a problem posted and said so.

Basically, not posting your workaround for the reason you gave is just pretty childish and spiteful imo.

Iam sorry for not fixing or taking your bug in concern. But i have had to little time to work on the project the last week.

New update. Fixes the browser crash.

Hey 0x90,

when you re updating your mod - could you make it compatible with the newest clockworkmod (v. 3.0.0.5).

I tried to install this mod with the new clockworkmod, but got some error message (sth. with amend scripting I think).

if that's not possible it's no big problem, I can stick to 2.5.1.8, just wanted to let you know that it won't work with 3.0.0.5

Ill look at that. Have to update to the latest clockwork my self first ;)

Guest Frankish
Ill look at that. Have to update to the latest clockwork my self first ;)

Just borrow one of my theme zips mate and delete my files and pop yours in. My scripts are up to date and wouldn't need changing for your mod. You would just have to add an app folder.

Just borrow one of my theme zips mate and delete my files and pop yours in. My scripts are up to date and wouldn't need changing for your mod. You would just have to add an app folder.

Thanks. Good and fast solution ;)

Guest vareBlade

Hi, im planning to install this on my phone (jjf9) but was wondering if there is also a way to uninstall this. (if lets say i lose interest and want to remove it later)

Hi, im planning to install this on my phone (jjf9) but was wondering if there is also a way to uninstall this. (if lets say i lose interest and want to remove it later)

You can reinstall the ROM (JJ or FLB) to overwrite the mod files. But you might need a wipe, haven't found anything about that. You could try without a wipe first and tell us if it works.

You can reinstall the ROM (JJ or FLB) to overwrite the mod files. But you might need a wipe, haven't found anything about that. You could try without a wipe first and tell us if it works.

wipe is not needed when removing it by reflashing the original rom ;)

Guest Frankish
this completely fudged up my phone. i could not restore my backup as it got stuck in boot loop so i needed to do a clean install.

You wouldn't ever have to do that, you just needed to find what file was causing the boot loops!