[MOD] [2011-02-12] 0x90 Mod final version

Guest 0x90

Guest flashprince
Btw, 0x90-jj-final.zip (For Japanese Jellyfish r9) doesn't work with Clockwork 3.

Please fix this problem quickly. I need this mod until stable CM7...

Edited by flashprince

Guest Xenon0816
Please fix this problem quickly. I need this mod until stable CM7...

... It takes you less than a minute to install CWM 2.5.1.8 via Recovery Manager. If you want to use this mod, just install the old CWM, flash the mod and install CWM 3 again...

Where's the problem?

Guest flashprince
... It takes you less than a minute to install CWM 2.5.1.8 via Recovery Manager. If you want to use this mod, just install the old CWM, flash the mod and install CWM 3 again...

Where's the problem?

The problem is here: i'm testing the CM7B. So every flash after i need replace CWM??? Is no way...

Guest Xenon0816
The problem is here: i'm testing the CM7B. So every flash after i need replace CWM??? Is no way...

Do it like this: flash your rom, flash the 0x90 mod, do a nandroid backup, flash cm7, test cm7, restore nandroid backup, enjoy your previous rom with 0x90 mod...

Guest flashprince
Do it like this: flash your rom, flash the 0x90 mod, do a nandroid backup, flash cm7, test cm7, restore nandroid backup, enjoy your previous rom with 0x90 mod...

Thanks your adv.

Guest Pieniek

I still wait for varsion for FLB r9b, please work on this mod, cause i cant live without it (I had it on JJ9) :>

ALso I need it working on Clockwork 3.0.0.5.

Edited by Pieniek

i flashed it with 3.0.0.5 over FLB 9b and it is "semi working" for me

The Powerwidget is working, but the indicators dont change (wlan indicator is always off - but i can switch wlan on and off)

Musik Controlls work, Volume Rocker works to skip and as cursor in input field

the rest i dont use

Guest Simon O

FLB-Froyo r10 already has the power widget in the notification pull-down. It's part of services.jar so if you flash a theme that replaces this file it'll be lost.

Guest Frankish
Looks nice!

When updated my theme files won't change the look of it but ill work on some appearance mods to fit different themes :-)

Guest jt_mcg
When updated my theme files won't change the look of it but ill work on some appearance mods to fit different themes :-)

Nice One!

• 3 weeks later...