Just a few words of help needed

Guest pantherandroid

Guest pantherandroid

Great site.

I am buying an Orange San Francisco as a gift but want to make it as nice as possible before i give it.

I have thoroughly read the forums and am confident I can root the SF and flash a 2.2 ROM but I still have one question.

Which ROM should I put on it?

Or, put another way, which ROM is both extremely stable and contains all the features a person could want. ;)

Neither I nor my girlfriend could fix a 'buggy' phone so the ROM has to be right for the get go.

Guest gadgetshop

less than a day between posts and your calling people cocks for not replying, maybe if people didnt have to work they could stay on here all day and answer posts like yours

Guest pantherandroid

Hey guys chill please.

I was being brusque yet playful. It is a style that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster if we become forum friends. :lol:

Now...let's get this thread back on piste shall we?

I would like to offer a small something to you both as a thankyou for the help you are about to give.

Please accept my dove of peace.

64dove.gif

Now...which ROM should I use?

Hey guys chill please.

I was being brusque yet playful. It is a style that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster if we become forum friends. :lol:

Now...let's get this thread back on piste shall we?

I would like to offer a small something to you both as a thankyou for the help you are about to give.

Please accept my dove of peace.

64dove.gif

Now...which ROM should I use?

Hi there. If you really want to pimp this device out before you give it to them as a present you will need to read up on lots.

You will need to learn how to root it, install a custom recovery and then how to install the rom.

I do not own one of these I am just going on knowledge of various other devices.

I have used modaco custom roms on several devices with no problems. I would suggest you use one too.

Guide to root and install recovery HERE

Then you will need to read about and download the modaco custom rom from HERE

Any problems post in either of those threads and you should get some help.