[POLL] What ROM are you using?

Guest StevenHarperUK

Guest arpakyna

Side-stepped from being a loyal FLB Froyo user to trying out CM7 N19-22. I'm back on using FLB r10b mainly because of performance issues I had in CM7 (No showstopper bugs for me in CM7, just general sluggishness compared to FLB). CM7 is shaping up to become a great ROM, though!

Guest Rotmann
Side-stepped from being a loyal FLB Froyo user to trying out CM7 N19-22. I'm back on using FLB r10b mainly because of performance issues I had in CM7 (No showstopper bugs for me in CM7, just general sluggishness compared to FLB). CM7 is shaping up to become a great ROM, though!

Did you try Gingerbread Launcher from Eugene or ADW Ex? Butter smooth.

Guest aequalszero

CM7 off to a fast start - but so is the all-new Swedish Spring! And interesting to see all the CM7 users helping ROM Manager to gain % in the install method poll.

The poor Modaco ROM has taken a tumble these days :D

Guest shaney2k

Have been using FLB-Froyo G2 for about a month now prefer it to Jellyfish. Not sure about using CM7, might give it a few more weeks of build time. Half tempted to try spring out :D

Guest Nathorr

I got my ZTE Blade in January. I started with Japanese Jellyfish RLS6-9 and now I'm using FLB-Froyo G2. However, I'm sure I'll move to CM7 as soon as it's performance and bugs are fixed. I think I'll pass Swedish Spring and wait for CM7.

Guest bigisy

Man, its been months since I came here. I think I'm using FLB Froyo ALpha. Yes, its been that long. Anyway, I wanna upgrade to something that will allow me to keep the orientation switched on without drawing the battery juices too much. (New hobby involves watching lotsa videos lol)

Guest ronc2000

I have been using JJ9 from the start. I am not changing as just yet. kk gave up on updating it so there must not be any improvement that can be made, which says something about the rom.

I am sure many JJ9 users will switch over to SS and I think SS will be most popular for some time until a stable 2.3 rom appears. CM7 is still buggy so I am not going to try.

Edited by ronc2000

Guest The Soup Thief

I'm surprised more people aren't using ROM Manager with CM7 nightlies - it takes all the bother out of re-flashing every morning

Also a bit surprised Paul is maintaining such a low profile on the blade pages

Guest chimas
I'm surprised more people aren't using ROM Manager with CM7 nightlies - it takes all the bother out of re-flashing every morning

Also a bit surprised Paul is maintaining such a low profile on the blade pages

I find easier to do it manually. but you are right to say "it takes all the bother out of re-flashing every morning" rom manage does make it incrediably simply to flash the nightlies. CM7 FTW :D

Guest Tom@MoDaCo
The poor Modaco ROM has taken a tumble these days :D

I am still using it. I've tried FLB but got huge battery drain so I switched back to MoDaCo r12. But to be honest, I think that I'll switch to Swedish Spring or CM soon. The MoDaCo rom gets outdated (based on old official ROM and still no overclock). Other than that, it's still a very nice, stable ROM with good battery life.

Guest Fou-lu

using CM7 after being on FLB 9 for so long, the big bugs have been ironed out, replace ADW with ADW EX, and it's blazing fast, can say it's day-to-day use stable for me, even FPSE Seems faster, the new copy n paste in 2.3 is much better, anyone still avoiding it cause of bugs, try it out, seriously no major problems anymore :D

Guest digisol

I'm still on the MoDaCo custom froyo, waiting for a spare weekend to jump ship to something better...

What's all this about Swedish Spring?

V interested in CM7, but perhaps waiting until it's mature enough not to need another install later (I assume this needs a full wipe-install?)

Does CM7 include a bluetooth HID driver for my bluetooth stowaway keyboard?

Guest forney27

Im with you on that....my phone went to sleep yesterday on CM7 and took ages to revive....though it has a lot of bells and whistles....I think Im also away back to flb too.

Guest tonydl

I really like this nice diagram in the first post - thanks for you effort :D

FLB is on a huge success streak - glad to see that as it's a great ROM!

Guest Number1One

Im currently using JJ, but i fancy trying out a new rom. I'm not bothered about overclockinig, the main thing for me is battery life as im always travelling alot.

Anyone got a reccommendation?

Great graphs btw i love them, good job

Guest Tripov

Being a loyal FLB user since r1 or r2... now waiting for a time slot to upgrade my r10b to r11. But in between i also like to test other roms like JJ9, SS2 and Sebastian's roms. Of course also tried CM7 and that might be my daily ROM when it reaches a more stable version (and it seems that it's near!).

Guest targetbsp

If you like JJ why not try Swedish Spring? It's kinda the continuation of JJ and is my preferred Froyo though I tend to have CM7 on most of the time.