SimLocked phone not asking for unlock code

Guest papagenic

Guest papagenic

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me there:

I purchased an unlock code from http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ to unlock my U8230 handset curently locked to bouygues telco (france)

After entering the unlock code the phone rebooted, which seems to be normal.

Now, It can still connect to Bouygues network when I insert a Bouygues SIM card in it, but I will not connect to other networks:

If I insert a SIM card from another telco I get a "!" sign next to the signal strength sign indicating an error while registering on the network

And the handset does not ask me for entering unblock code any more

So I am stuck. I wonder if there is a way to enter the unlock code via a key code sequence or an AT command

thanks in advance for help.

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me there:

I purchased an unlock code from http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ to unlock my U8230 handset curently locked to bouygues telco (france)

After entering the unlock code the phone rebooted, which seems to be normal.

Now, It can still connect to Bouygues network when I insert a Bouygues SIM card in it, but I will not connect to other networks:

If I insert a SIM card from another telco I get a "!" sign next to the signal strength sign indicating an error while registering on the network

And the handset does not ask me for entering unblock code any more

So I am stuck. I wonder if there is a way to enter the unlock code via a key code sequence or an AT command

thanks in advance for help.

Maybe you shouldn't put a code of pulse but a code of u8230.do you have a custom rom installed? Try once CM6 aio maybe it helps or wait better for few replys first then watch what's better ok.

Guest papagenic
Maybe you shouldn't put a code of pulse but a code of u8230.do you have a custom rom installed? Try once CM6 aio maybe it helps or wait better for few replys first then watch what's better ok.

Hello,

I have CM6 installed. I have tried changing ROM without luck.

regards