San francisco clockwork problem?

Guest the_electrician

Guest the_electrician

Hi im a total newbee and i have sucesfully unlocked, rooted and installed clockworkrecovery 2.5.1.8 on my phone i have the japjellyfish and xeonrom.

The problem is clockwork is not seeing the rom file when i try and install it but it sees the other 2 files META-INF and a system file. This is the case for both roms.

Id welcome any advice

Cheers

Guest the_electrician

Can Anyone help me update my new orange san fransisco from 2.1 to 2.2 it came with 2.1 on.

Ive tryed the fastboot method using clockwork and the tpt method no joy.

Some noob questions

do i need to partition my memory card if so any recommendations for a 2gig card?

When i browse my sd with various roms on the rom file is shown as a ? boot.imj file is this correct or do i need to install a program to read the boot image. The only reason i ask is that when i try to flash with clockwork it does not show the image file just the META-INF and system file.

The image file is on the sd card but clockwork cant see it.

As for the tpt method the green android just stops on all the time?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Guest the_electrician

OK

can anyone post a SIMPLE guide to removing clockwork 2.5.1.8 so i can try installing different versions the will attempt process again

cheers

Hi there

I do not have a san fran. Sorry.

The guys who would know the answers to your questions would probably not be checking this area of the forum.

Post your question here

Good luck