SD card Partion

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

hey guyz i recently made a partion for apps2sd but i dont need it now can someone tell me how to remove it help appreciated..thankyou

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
Can I ask why you decided to uninstall app2sd?

Yea 1stly it made my phone damn slow 2ndlh wen I removed the SD card the phone got stuck and I was getting all kinds of force close errors soo k had to factory reset my phone ........I'm not going to do that again ill wait for a stable 2.2

Guest Dr.Alani

I am using option 1 of autorootapp2sd and it is fairly stable and I have now about 100 mb of the phone memory free all and I have about 300mbs of apps.

The speed is very good actually. I did not notice so much difference when I got apps2sd, in terms of speed I mean. What kind of ROM are you using?

I was using v20a open europe and just today moved to v20b euorpe (pretty much the same).

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
I am using option 1 of autorootapp2sd and it is fairly stable and I have now about 100 mb of the phone memory free all and I have about 300mbs of apps.

The speed is very good actually. I did not notice so much difference when I got apps2sd, in terms of speed I mean. What kind of ROM are you using?

I was using v20a open europe and just today moved to v20b euorpe (pretty much the same).

im using version 20b at first i was ok but wen removed the sd card ADW laucher crashed and many other apps and the phone reebooted and it was stuck....... maybe i had to factory reset the phone b4 doing apps2sd and i should'nt have removed the sd card